1325 5 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerome12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 567661 ft
France

Hi friends,

The vision is blurred when the eyes are in front of the VR (normal position) headset screen. For this to be clear, I am obliged to look wrong. Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks.

Jerome
MAVIC + GOGGLES ;-)
2017-8-4
Use props
jerome12
lvl.1
France

Sorry, I need correction glasses... That all. It's the first time that I need glasses....
2017-8-4
Use props
jerome12
lvl.1
France

Fichier_001.jpeg Fichier_000.jpeg
2017-8-5
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

sorry this is at your expense but that is funny... Btw nice job making your glasses fit +1 to you! have fun flying!
2017-8-8
Use props
djiuser_0oq2SMErj6L8
lvl.1
United States

I found that my screen was totally blurry just now when I tried to use them for the first time, with or without my glasses.  Your post inspired me to try again.  What I found was that since I have bifocals, I could see much better when I used the bottom half of the lenses, which are the reading glasses portion.  Looks like I need to go to Costco and get me some simple reading glasses that I can cut up and use like you did.  Thanks!
2018-6-26
Use props
djiuser_0oq2SMErj6L8
lvl.1
United States

I found that my screen was totally blurry just now when I tried to use them for the first time, with or without my glasses.  Your post inspired me to try again.  What I found was that since I have bifocals, I could see much better when I used the bottom half of the lenses, which are the reading glasses portion.  Looks like I need to go to Costco and get me some simple reading glasses that I can cut up and use like you did.  Thanks!
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules