5099 10 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can anyone tell me were to find the AV connector for the lightbridge 2 on the M600. I have looked for weeks and cannot find it. I'm using the HDMI for a second camera but would like to try the AV port. It seems that after installing the expansion kit two months ago and several firmware updates later, it has developed issues switching between cameras. I would appreciate the part number and excactly where to find one. It would also be OK to find just the specicific connector and I can use my own wiring to build it. I doubt DJI will sell only the connector. Would probably have to buy a wiring kit but if thats the only way, then I'll can do that. I purchased the Cable Pack Part 9 from B&H after seeing something on one of the forums discussing the issue. I read one review and the guy said the kit worked with his M600. Unfortunatly none of those connectors will plug into the AV port so I don't know what he was using the cabel kit for. Thanks again for any help out there.
2017-8-4
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

If you download the manual for the L2 all the info is there just have to look!!.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 22.26.08.png

2017-8-4
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes thank you. Finding the port on the Lightbridge is not the problem. Finding the plug that goes into the AV port is the issue. Sorry for any confusion. I can see were someone may have thought I was looking for the actuall port on the Lightbridge.
2017-8-4
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Solved this issue. Thanks for the help.
2017-8-5
Use props
skymove
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2088642 ft
Slovakia

mikes1 Posted at 2017-8-5 04:28
Solved this issue. Thanks for the help.

Hello mikes1,
can you please share your discovery? I have the same issue with M600 AV connector as you. Where did you find that information?
Thank you very mutch for answer.
2017-11-29
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

skymove Posted at 2017-11-29 08:28
Hello mikes1,
can you please share your discovery? I have the same issue with M600 AV connector as you. Where did you find that information?
Thank you very mutch for answer.

Not really sure you can find ONLY the cable you need. The only way I solved the issue was to buy a cable kit. I believe there are actually two that will work in this kit from B&H for $10. PS, you will need a pair of long hemostats to insert it. You may also see that I mentioned this kit in my original post and thought it would not work but I was wrong, it does work. Good luck.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... pack_for_ronin.html

DJI Accessory Pack for Lightbridge (Part 9) B&H # DJAP MFR # CP.AL.000007

2017-11-30
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

Can anyone share what the connector type is?  I realize you can buy the cable kit listed above. But I simply want to know what type of female connector is plugged into the AV Input Port  on the Lightbridge 2.    It is the same connector that plugs into the fan on the top cover of the M600.  That connector type has a name and for some reason it is elusive online :0.  Thanks for any help.
2020-6-20
Use props
bender cigar
lvl.2
United States

FlyinLo Posted at 6-20 06:15
Can anyone share what the connector type is?  I realize you can buy the cable kit listed above. But I simply want to know what type of female connector is plugged into the AV Input Port  on the Lightbridge 2.    It is the same connector that plugs into the fan on the top cover of the M600.  That connector type has a name and for some reason it is elusive online :0.  Thanks for any help.

It is a JST connector. Amazon sells kits that are pretty inexpensive if you're going to be using a lot of these:

750 Pcs 2.0mm JST-PHR Connector Kit with 2.0mm Female Pin Header and 2/3/4 Pin Housing Connector Adapter Plug (JST Connector Kit)
https://smile.amazon.com/JST-PHR-Connector-Female-Housing-Adapter/dp/B07D241T3M/

2020-10-21
Use props
TemplateType
lvl.1

United States

mikes1 Posted at 2017-11-30 10:18
Not really sure you can find ONLY the cable you need. The only way I solved the issue was to buy a cable kit. I believe there are actually two that will work in this kit from B&H for $10. PS, you will need a pair of long hemostats to insert it. You may also see that I mentioned this kit in my original post and thought it would not work but I was wrong, it does work. Good luck.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... pack_for_ronin.html

Which one of those is the AV cable? I'm trying to get a small racing drone cam put in there but none of them have that port. Would I have to modify the cable that comes in that pack somehow?
2021-2-1
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

bender cigar Posted at 2020-10-21 22:06
It is a JST connector. Amazon sells kits that are pretty inexpensive if you're going to be using a lot of these:

750 Pcs 2.0mm JST-PHR Connector Kit with 2.0mm Female Pin Header and 2/3/4 Pin Housing Connector Adapter Plug (JST Connector Kit)

Old post but here is a useful addition:
That link to amazon does not point to the correct plug it does not fit in the analog AV connector on the Lightbridge.

You need this: https://tinysleds.com/products/d ... era-accessory-cable
It is the correct cable to connect your FPV camera to the Lightbridge 2 inside the Matrice 600 Pro.
2022-9-22
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

I know your post is old but just for others who are searching, this is the correct cable: https://tinysleds.com/products/d ... era-accessory-cable
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules