Saving photos on Cinessd
2002 6 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7efc5d08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1987110 ft
Iceland

I need to save bracketed photos on Cinessd as my sd card's are to slow.   When shoting HDR panoramic images the I2 buffer fills up and I miss some shots out of my Panoramas.
How can I save photos directly on my Cinessd card.   I do not want video RAW burst files.
2017-8-4
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

dont think its possible . . . U3 or better (Class 10) SD cards are probably your best option ~
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that only RAW Burst Shooting and original videos in C-DNG and Apple ProRes formats are saved in SSD card.
Please purchase SD card with high speed, here is the compatible list:
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;
Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC;
Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC;
Samsung PRO 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 128GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
2017-8-8
Use props
BobericPhoto
New
United States

Very useful info! Also, is it possible to record videos on the cinessd only or do I have to be recording on the sd card too all the time? I would like to be able to use my 480gb csd for video only and sd for photos only... thanks for any info!
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BobericPhoto Posted at 2017-8-17 07:07
Very useful info! Also, is it possible to record videos on the cinessd only or do I have to be recording on the sd card too all the time? I would like to be able to use my 480gb csd for video only and sd for photos only... thanks for any info!

Sorry that it is not available at present, I have responded your own thread, please check.
2017-8-17
Use props
fans5ca07e6b
New
Flight distance : 23957 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-17 21:30
Sorry that it is not available at present, I have responded your own thread, please check.

Do we have an SSD update for it to be able to capture RAW photos? this bouncing back and forth of different cards isn't efficient to me.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5ca07e6b Posted at 2018-9-11 02:01
Do we have an SSD update for it to be able to capture RAW photos? this bouncing back and forth of different cards isn't efficient to me.

Hi there, the SSD card can only be used to store the footage in CineDNG, Apple ProRes, Apple RAW and RAW Burst Shooting, other modes are still saved in SD card, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules