Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
Does the Osmo mobile work properly with the IPHONE 6s PLUS and 7 Plus?

2017-8-4
Use props
jrm11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224577 ft
United States

I'm using a 6+ without any issues. Works fine for me.
2017-8-7
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jrm11 Posted at 2017-8-7 10:24
I'm using a 6+ without any issues. Works fine for me.

thank you , thought i was invisible for a bit lol
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, these two mobile phones are in our compatible list, but we still suggest to operate Osmo Mobile properly, here is the tutorial video for your reference:

2017-8-8
Use props
scaredofgirls
New
United Kingdom

Sorry to reply here but for some reason I seem unable to start my own thread and am having trouble using the OSMO mobile with an iPhone 6s (not plus). Set up was straight forward and it seemed fine however when I have reviewed footage on my computer the image drifts during a time-lapse even though the OSMO was on a solid base. Any suggestions or did I just get a dodgy unit.
2017-8-8
Use props
待疯狂的渣渣
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61214 ft
Hong Kong

scaredofgirls Posted at 2017-8-8 12:52
Sorry to reply here but for some reason I seem unable to start my own thread and am having trouble using the OSMO mobile with an iPhone 6s (not plus). Set up was straight forward and it seemed fine however when I have reviewed footage on my computer the image drifts during a time-lapse even though the OSMO was on a solid base. Any suggestions or did I just get a dodgy unit.

did u enable the tripod mode in the time-lapse setting?
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

scaredofgirls Posted at 2017-8-8 12:52

Please keep us posted in your own thread.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules