Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
how to record to goggles sd card?
5158 7 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi, i have been trying to review my flight videos from the sd card in my goggles using my goggles but i get a notice that says sd card emtpty.
is there a setting i am missing?

please help.
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you need to review your flight videos or pictures via Goggles, you need to review it when it is connecting to the drone, or you can download the pics and videos to DJI Goggles when you connect the drone. Goggles 下载本地.png
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-6 00:03
If you need to review your flight videos or pictures via Goggles, you need to review it when it is connecting to the drone, or you can download the pics and videos to DJI Goggles when you connect the drone.[view_image]

Thanks Thor.. so if i understand correctly: i cannot record onto googles sd during flight.

But i can later download the flight /pics/video to the sd in the googles from the AC - then i can review the video/images through Local Storage in goggles or otherwise through the Drone as AC storage in goggles.

Most important for me to understand: I cannot record to goggles sd during flight?

thanks for helping me on this.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-8-6 03:20
Thanks Thor.. so if i understand correctly: i cannot record onto googles sd during flight.

But i can later download the flight /pics/video to the sd in the googles from the AC - then i can review the video/images through Local Storage in goggles or otherwise through the Drone as AC storage in goggles.

It can not cache the videos during flight, so, you need to download it independently after the flight.
2017-8-7
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-7 03:52
It can not cache the videos during flight, so, you need to download it independently after the flight.

cool thanks - i understand
question: can i load any video file to the sd card and watch on the goggles or can only dji material be watched.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-8-7 06:06
cool thanks - i understand
question: can i load any video file to the sd card and watch on the goggles or can only dji material be watched.

Not only the materials from the drone but also other resources: 眼镜支持其他视频.png
2017-8-9
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-9 05:04
Not only the materials from the drone but also other resources:[view_image]

that sounds good - i will try it - thanks
2017-8-9
Use props
bjr981s
Captain
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That is a real pity. I was hoping that you could recored to the Goggles SD card directly during flight so you could "Also" get the video with the telemetry overlay.

How about including this as a future update?
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules