Have you sent your Spark in for Warranty Repair?
971 2 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToyCarCollector
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

Have you sent your Spark in for Warranty Repair?  If so what did they have you send, i.e. Spark + Remote + ???.  I have a UPS tage to send mine in but I have not received a response about what to send in with the Spark and Remote.  Also if you have had a warrenty repair yourself how long did it take and what was the outcome?  Was it replaced or repaired?  How long did it take?  What was wrong with your Spark?  Mine lost connection and flew into a tree and fell to the ground.  One arm is cracked.  Any info will be appreciated.  Thanks!
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash. If only the drone broke, you can send the drone with battery back. You can keep other parts without problems. It depends on the actual time of dealing with the drone, it does not have a certain return back time, but it might be a little bit longer if your drone needs to do a data analysis. I would suggest that you sync the flight records and export the flight log, then contact the support to open a case, we'll submit a data analysis to find out the cause.  http://www.dji.com/support
And also send your drone in for repair. Thanks.
2017-8-4
Use props
fans1f4f12cb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6273 ft
United Kingdom

My experience was pretty horrendous. I got nothing back when it arrived. Everything takes a long time. Even confirming they received it takes 3 days. I am at the stage where I have just been given given a damage report and a link to pay and its a month to the day since I sent it with ups. Say bye to your spark for a while!
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules