9724 16 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok...so I'm a little frustrated and then normally I find out it's something I did....here's my problem and maybe one of you had it happen and figured out a solution. Twice now I have tried to turn on my goggles to use...Mav and controller are on plus GoApp is activated...everything is good....except when I go to turn on the goggles I just get 1 green light for a few seconds and then it turns off (The goggles don't do anything). So I thought somehow I have a dead battery but thought no way I just charged it. So I try again, again and again...same thing....yes, press once then press and hold...no good...as soon as I press once I get the single green flashing light and then nothing. Then twice now I get home and wella...they f'n work. Like its reset or something....ok, I'm all ears....help?
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

So you got the first LED light on with your Goggles, right? Do the Goggles have power on it? Had you charged it when you first could not turn the Goggles on? And now you can turn it on right?
2017-8-5
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-5 02:54
So you got the first LED light on with your Goggles, right? Do the Goggles have power on it? Had you charged it when you first could not turn the Goggles on? And now you can turn it on right?

Goggles are fully charged. I've used them several times. It goes like this....I go to turn them on...touch once and touch again to hold.....but when I touch once I get a green light, then it flashes a couple times and then turns off...I can't get past it for the second push and hold....so I touch once, green light. (Single light) touch again and hold and the Green single light stays on then turns off. Tried several times with same result. Then I get home and I'm thinking maybe some type of battery issue and try again and it turns on just fine...? I turn it off and try again..same problem as I first mentioned. Let it set for a bit, turn on and no problem... I am without hair on my left side as I pulled it out. If you don't have any idea what it could be I could post a video.....
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-8-5 05:32
Goggles are fully charged. I've used them several times. It goes like this....I go to turn them on...touch once and touch again to hold.....but when I touch once I get a green light, then it flashes a couple times and then turns off...I can't get past it for the second push and hold....so I touch once, green light. (Single light) touch again and hold and the Green single light stays on then turns off. Tried several times with same result. Then I get home and I'm thinking maybe some type of battery issue and try again and it turns on just fine...? I turn it off and try again..same problem as I first mentioned. Let it set for a bit, turn on and no problem... I am without hair on my left side as I pulled it out. If you don't have any idea what it could be I could post a video.....

I would appreciate that if you could provide us with a video.
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hey Dennnis - just a thought - are the goggles and the head band properly connected/ clicked in to each other.
The connection fitting is a snug fit anyway but it should be pushed in together 100% - you must hear it click together.

An insecure connection could be the cause of erratic behaviour.
2017-8-6
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So....you know how there's a clunk in your car and when you get it to the mechanic it goes away? Well.....I can't get my goggles to recreate the problem to video.....so DJI Thor, bear with me..it wasn't user error and I WILL get it on camera....BTW how do I get the goggle icon next to the Mav and Osmo? Should have them for 900 and 1000's too....Bekaru, that's a good thought so I did double check....maybe that was it...not sure
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-8-6 18:28
So....you know how there's a clunk in your car and when you get it to the mechanic it goes away? Well.....I can't get my goggles to recreate the problem to video.....so DJI Thor, bear with me..it wasn't user error and I WILL get it on camera....BTW how do I get the goggle icon next to the Mav and Osmo? Should have them for 900 and 1000's too....Bekaru, that's a good thought so I did double check....maybe that was it...not sure

I had noticed your new thread. Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2017-8-13
Use props
fans3ef6fd9c
lvl.1
United States

Same problem here. FRUSTRATING AS .... DJI 'support' is a joke.
2018-2-9
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans3ef6fd9c Posted at 2018-2-9 20:11
Same problem here. FRUSTRATING AS .... DJI 'support' is a joke.

Mine ended up being the headband...it started to get almost unusable and I had a chance to fly with a friend who also had the goggles...mine was acting up so I switched the headband and it worked fine..but my headband on his goggle created my original issue...switched back and I have the problem...so, if anyone else runs across this it is the headband but first make sure you plug it in until you hear it click...
2018-2-9
Use props
fans294d976f
lvl.1
Austria

Hi ,
I just got my DJI goggles racing edition delivered from Amazon today . I have charged it for four hours.
Now I am trying to get it on. When I press the power button the lights go on and then of in Four seconds.
Could you guide me
2019-1-4
Use props
fans294d976f
lvl.1
Austria

Hi ,
I just got my DJI goggles racing edition delivered from Amazon today . I have charged it for four hours.
Now I am trying to get it on. When I press the power button the lights go on and then of in Four seconds.
Could you guide me
2019-1-4
Use props
fans294d976f
lvl.1
Austria

7E9CD35E-917C-4EDD-883D-D29645352FD6.jpeg
2019-1-4
Use props
fans294d976f
lvl.1
Austria

This would ve the serial number I guess
2019-1-4
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans294d976f Posted at 1-4 12:28
Hi ,
Now I am trying to get it on. When I press the power button the lights go on and then of in Four seconds.

You have to press twice...so push once then again and hold...let me know if that worked.
2019-1-4
Use props
Andrei Golovistikov
New

United States

Same problem! Please advise next steps

2019-7-12
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Andrei Golovistikov Posted at 7-12 20:53
Same problem! Please advise next steps

See my comment above about the headband....make sure it clicks in..if it still  doesn’t turn on then it’s tech support at DJI....
2019-7-12
Use props
Solucki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669298 ft

I know this is an old email but I had the same issue and it appears to be working now.  Thought I would share.

Goggles weren't used in a few weeks.  Did not know charge. Before using, I tried to charge. Hooked to higher wattage USB for 110v adapter.  Got green light on head band for a second then nothing.  Thought might be fully charged. Nope. I had to use cell to get job done and was fine.  Today, I read this thread and tried to charge: without headband connected - same thing, tired several adapters and cords - same thing, attached goggle to head band - same thing, Disconnected headband and goggles and they worked IF PLUGGED INTO USB. Then, they stayed on without USB plugged in.  NOW they power up and off fine and show 99%.  No clue what actually did it but you might want to try same thing if same problem.

2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules