Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dedicated Inspire App
705 4 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altitude Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Nice and simple professional App that works without all the stuff we don't need.

2017-8-4
Use props
Cougar1
First Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Have to say I agree, get rid of all the social media stuff for serious users! App is far to bloated and effects the performance. Should be dedicated app for I2 only.
2017-8-5
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Agreed. DJI have 2 apps for all their products, but Go and Go4. People may agree that there is a lot of common codes there. But users of the app don't operate multiple DJI products necessarily. It is a nightmare to isolate issues when bugs are introduced into the apps. Hence, we are seeing transmission issues, overheat issues that are not able to be resolved timely by DJI.
2017-8-5
Use props
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yup, who the hell needs all the crap of the spark on an inspire 2.... If you can't fly a circle by yourself with the inspire 2 land and go home.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, guys, suggestion received, I will feedback to our engineers and management department to keep improving our products and make your experience with us better.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules