Osmo+ corrupted video
799 2 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter867
New
Germany

I am experiencing corrupted video takes. Sometimes up to 70% of the videos just stop immediately or after a fraction of seconds, while the camera has been signaling recording for the entire take phase recording. I have tried many things including firmware updates, with no effect.
Different SD cards different batteries, with and without smartphone control.
At home everything works fine. My final conclusion as of now is, it has something to do with radio interference signals in some countries. In Germany, as far as I can remember I neverexperienced failures, in Czech Republic and Slovakia permanently. Ones even all takes at one location were lost.
On a vacation in Czech recently, in Czech Republic I have been loosing a great portion of takes this way. During the same vacation crossing the boarder to Germany and using the Osmo there, all files were fine. ??????????????????????????????????

2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Peter, sorry for the trouble caused, may I know which device you are using and the firmware version?
2017-8-6
Use props
Peter867
New
Germany

Not sure whether this is the info you're looking for, but on the gimball there is this model number: FC350Z
The Firmware versions I could read out:
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules