12123 21 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebo974
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83730 ft
Réunion

Hi all,

I heard some guys talking about a "super sport mode reaching 65 km/h max" (like the Mavic) for the spark... I have really really big doubts about that fact ^^
What is the truth?

Thanks !
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes and no. it requires firmware modification to change some values and offsets, nothing terribly complex, but nothing i can help you with here on these forums as it is against the rules.  

45 MPH is possible by hardware, if you wish to do it, use google/youtube, but doing mods and running the spark harder is at your own risk until or unless DJi offers that option.
2017-8-5
Use props
ebo974
lvl.2
Réunion

Ok. I won't do that ^^ Spark is not designed to be a racer in my opinion.
Thanks a lot for the answer
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ebo974 Posted at 2017-8-5 00:29
Ok. I won't do that ^^ Spark is not designed to be a racer in my opinion.
Thanks a lot for the answer

no problem, 30MPH is plenty fast i think as well  for the lil sparky.

what bothers me most isnt the fact that DJi could squeeze 15MPH more out of the spark but rather that its capable of alot more smart features, but DJi artificially limited it, but ya know maybe they just want to perfect the software, i dont know, i do know i want smart Return to home, terrain follow, dynamic home point, toggle to switch in and out of GPS mode (to recuse it manually  if if compass or IMU error while in flight), dual band wifi (2.4 and 5ghz same time), waypoints, orbit, better auto camera profile or better manual controls for the camera, etc....etc.   all of which on hardware level lil sparky is capable of... just software level....come on DJI..
2017-8-5
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

Not work  hack in fw.500 dji close exploit.
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lian82 Posted at 2017-8-5 02:19
Not work  hack in fw.500 dji close exploit.

they only patched NFZ exploit and that patch didn't last more then 1 day before someone found a bypass method by chance in memory then traced it back to its location at boot.. now 3 methods again to get around NFZ lock memory bypass and complete Patch and modded APK on android to not load fly lists

as for all other features, they still exist exactly as been left, but the new FW (.500) rewrites it after reflashing, goodnews is the modded DJi Assistant 2 app still allow you to manually type in and adjust values and hook into patching applications from .400 and it will accept most of those patches

2017-8-5
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Lian u sure about that? ;)
2017-8-5
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Honestly - spark in normal sport mode is fast enough to be fun.
I like to mod my f/w but i am avoiding a modifications what may influe on hardware durability like flying faster, with overpowered transmission etc. Its just may cause damage of hardware, overheat etc.
I belive if DJI limited speed of spark to some value, then will not be good to change it to fly faster.
2017-8-5
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-5 04:02
they only patched NFZ exploit and that patch didn't last more then 1 day before someone found a bypass method by chance in memory then traced it back to its location at boot.. now 3 methods again to get around NFZ lock memory bypass and complete Patch and modded APK on android to not load fly lists

I sent firnd inv. I would ask You something on PW.
2017-8-5
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Italy

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-5 05:06
Lian u sure about that? ;)

Maybe if you think, it was intentional ..
I certainly do not go to say bugs in their apk.
If DJI increases the downhill speed ... when you are 70mt high you put a lot to get off.

Imagine at 300mt

2017-8-5
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Be careful with higher speeds as the Spark will require more maneuvering room. I was flying the Spark in Sport mode at 3m AGL and at top speed. I tried doing a complete stop and it took what looked like a good 7-9m to accomplish this.
2017-8-5
Use props
ebo974
lvl.2
Réunion

Kyokushin agree with that
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ya, 30MPH is plenty fas absolutely, , but one of the offsets you can change is how aggressive it breaks, you can make it stand on end stopping itself at speed if you want, not good for video but it is good if using obstacle avoidance in sport mode (set value from 0 to 1 for OA under sport mode). absolutely amazing watching the spark go 45 degree angle and max its props out to stop.. i dont plan on intentionally aiming my spark at anything but testing stopping out in air with stick you can see how intense the angle can be, amazing..
2017-8-5
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
United States

Sure can be amazing i was accomplishing 45 to 48 mph but it is very hard on sparky so as she sits now she does 40 to 42 mph plenty fast for a little guy
2017-8-5
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
United States

Lian u dont need the apk to increase speed ....has nothing to do with apk ;)
2017-8-5
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

My top speed is 57,24km/h with some help from the wind in favor. For me sport mode is fast enough!...
2017-8-5
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Italy

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-5 12:09
Lian u dont need the apk to increase speed ....has nothing to do with apk ;)

apk unlock FCC for Europe and Mavic Option for Spark..POI Cinematic and More,best work mod

and unlock NFZ But on this I disagree.

i live 6km from Airport..lucky ^^
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lian82 Posted at 2017-8-5 13:31
apk unlock FCC for Europe and Mavic Option for Spark..POI Cinematic and More,best work mod

and unlock NFZ But on this I disagree.

ya modded APK does unlock features sets which is really cool and showcases what the spark is really capable of if DJi stopped trying to artificially limit it by software.   but APK does not change offsets and values  to make the spark faster or anything like that, just feature set enabler and fixes broken identifiers.
2017-8-5
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
United States

Correct^^^
2017-8-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The software mod is very easy to do, and is reversals. Its about a simple as a stick through a hoop. Its almost laughable how easy it is, almost as easy as the old 1 click jailbreaks on the iphones
2017-8-5
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
United States

Very true lol
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

As it is introduced by our official website, the Max Speed in Sport Mode without wind is 31 mph (50 kph), it depends on the flight environment to a great extent.
I would suggest flying with caution no matter in Sport mode or normal mode. Enjoy your time with Spark.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules