Why some Mavic have issue while others don't
946 4 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neo0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115997 ft
United States

I found this video of why some mavic have issue and others don't ..
2017-8-5
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I think you really have to take this video in context. With the number of drones that DJI have sold, the percentage of those with a genuine problem is probably quite small.
I don't think there is a manufacturer around that does not have some issues with some of their products. If you have access to a recall website in your country, you will finds hundreds of products recalled every day. Just take car manufacturers for example, worldwide, there are hundreds of thousands of cars that get recalled to fix problems.
Just fly your Mavic and enjoy it. If you think you have an issue then post it on the forum or contact support and don't lose sleep over this video.
2017-8-5
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

mine never had a problem ... donno why other have fly away..or crash with VPS enabled...or etc .... all i think is pilot error .. or using an old phone/tablet that is not working well
2017-8-5
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Exellent description and argumentation regarding hardware (mine is perfect from the hardware side since Dec. 2016, but have problems up to unusability because of sloppy programmed DJI GO 4)......... Now a second video would be needed from experts analyzing the problems with DJI GO 4 .............
2017-8-5
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115997 ft
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-8-5 22:59
I think you really have to take this video in context. With the number of drones that DJI have sold, the percentage of those with a genuine problem is probably quite small.
I don't think there is a manufacturer around that does not have some issues with some of their products. If you have access to a recall website in your country, you will finds hundreds of products recalled every day. Just take car manufacturers for example, worldwide, there are hundreds of thousands of cars that get recalled to fix problems.
Just fly your Mavic and enjoy it. If you think you have an issue then post it on the forum or contact support and don't lose sleep over this video.

I'm not going against DJI product, I my self own one of their product and my personal opinion i think its well made. I just found it interesting in this video pointing out some of the early problem found in the product after it was launch out to the public. and Yes i do agree on your statement that all manufacture do come across some problem with their product
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules