7139 20 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_O2xKZcy
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi all A boot up the pro and I keep getting the message
Link phone number
to complete your registration information and aircraft activation data in DJI Go 4, please link and verify your number.

when I press link it is looking for a mainland china number??

I am from Ireland.

How can I fix this.

Any help would be good

2017-8-5
Use props
Freshly
New
Flight distance : 1178 ft
Indonesia

I'm having the same problem.. I hope someone can answer and help with this soon..
2017-8-5
Use props
Freshly
New
Indonesia

I'm having the same problem too.. hope it can get fix real soon.. anyone who knows how to deal with this will be very appreciated..
2017-8-5
Use props
SimonR
New
Ireland

Also the same problem, but it's intermittent - when I cleared the data from the app, next time it worked - then it didn't again showing this message. Also from Ireland.
2017-8-5
Use props
djiuser_5twoVIh
New
United States

Had the same issue.

I just got rid of it by going to the system settings>apps>all>DJI Go 4>Force Quite and then restarted the controller.
2017-8-5
Use props
Camel
New
South Africa

Had the same problem after I've upgraded my RC firmware, and used the Simulator! Message disappeared after I Factory Reset the RC.
2017-8-5
Use props
Freshly
New
Indonesia

Mine even happens even when I just connect my aircraft to my phone directly... anyone knows how to help with that?? I'm really desperate now..
2017-8-5
Use props
TYR3D
lvl.1

Ireland

seems to have a lot of bugs. I reset the controller seems Ok for now but it is an intermittent fault alright
2017-8-5
Use props
fans789dbb23
New
United States

Camel Posted at 2017-8-5 13:39
Had the same problem after I've upgraded my RC firmware, and used the Simulator! Message disappeared after I Factory Reset the RC.

I have the same problem.  How do you perform a factory reset of the remote controller?
2017-8-6
Use props
pilotbavaria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2058891 ft
Germany

Turn on the remote. Go to settings -> system settings->wipe down to "Backup & reset-> Factory Data reset-> reset device
2017-8-6
Use props
pilotbavaria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2058891 ft
Germany

Got the same here in Bavaria, i solved the problem through this: find a spot with good GPS signal. turn on remote, than aircraft, message. "Link phone number blabla" appears. Reboot the remote. After reboot message dissapears.
2017-8-6
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

I found a way to get around it, at least it has worked so far.  If you start the GO app before you turn on the aircraft it seems to skip that step.
2017-8-6
Use props
TYR3D
lvl.1

Ireland

wataero Posted at 2017-8-6 15:26
I found a way to get around it, at least it has worked so far.  If you start the GO app before you turn on the aircraft it seems to skip that step.

Cheers ill try that if it happens again

2017-8-6
Use props
TYR3D
lvl.1

Ireland

fans789dbb23 Posted at 2017-8-6 11:30
I have the same problem.  How do you perform a factory reset of the remote controller?

cheers I did this and it seem to work so far

2017-8-6
Use props
MediaNode
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173786 ft
Spain

Had the same problem. I updated the firmware on the drone, also the controller and also had to reinstall the app. Now its working. Long may it stay that way.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans789dbb23 Posted at 2017-8-6 11:30

Please link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works. Please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-8-8
Use props
TYR3D
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-8 03:56
Please link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works. Please keep us updated if the problem persists.

Hi Diana

Will do thanks
2017-8-8
Use props
Ingeco
New
Colombia

Hello, in my phantom pro plus I get message "please link and verify your phone number". How can i fix this. Thank you very much for any solution.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Ingeco Posted at 2017-10-25 13:13
Hello, in my phantom pro plus I get message "please link and verify your phone number". How can i fix this. Thank you very much for any solution.

Please try the advice on post #10 and let me know if the issue persists.
2017-10-25
Use props
Ping^Spike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293189 ft
United Kingdom

pilotbavaria Posted at 2017-8-6 13:34
Turn on the remote. Go to settings -> system settings->wipe down to "Backup & reset-> Factory Data reset-> reset device

Post 10 worked for me here in the UK. Thanks mate!
2017-11-19
Use props
djiuser_7Em1yZ9MV1Do
New

Spain

Did the factory reset. Now it asks to log in to my dji account which I can´t as the wifi settings have reset but without logging in I can´t reset the wifi settings. So stuck. And it sucks big time.
2018-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules