Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP - RONIN MX MOTOR SETTINGS - UNSTABLE
3856 1 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03d625d8
lvl.1
Canada

Hi there,

I'm a ronin-M and now a Ronin-MX owner.

I've had a ronin -M for a few years with no problems in regards to obtaining good motor settings for stability and smooth track settings for movement.

Motor settings for Ronin-M are "Stiffness" and "Trim". Smooth Track settings for Ronin-M don't require Accel for good panning / tilting Etc.

Now with the Ronin MX, it's different. Instead of there only being "Stiffness" and "Trim".... there are "Stiffness" "Strength "Outfilter" "Control".
No amount of fiddling with these 4 settings are getting me as stabile, or smooth of shots as my ronin M even after good balancing, autotune stability, manual motor calibraitons and different smooth track settings.

It even seems that the smooth track settings in the app dont work the same way as they did with the ronin M.

HELP?

There is no REAL explenaton what these new settings do and im dissapointed that its gotten more complicated.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It's not recommended to use "Auto Tune Stability" for motor settings for Ronin-MX, it would be better to set up the value according to the camera type.
There are three different types of camera, Mirrorless, DSLR and RED camera, please choose the correct camera type to obtain the best stiffness, strength, outfilter and control value.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules