Battery Exchange
1314 11 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4694330d
lvl.1
United States

When I recieved my new P4Pro the battery was bad, no charge / would not charge, I called support and recieved a shipping lable and a case number.

I have an email notification, battery recieved 5/12/2017 and when I look at the progress it shows recieved 5/22/2017 and is under assesment, please allow 1-3 working days please be patient.

It is now 8/5/2017

When I have called support and online chat all I get is we will follow up, over the months there has been no contact from DJI updateing me etc, I have been told support is terrible etc, when I ask for help for management or look around for someone else to talk to etc, I get blocked and no one seems to know or care.

How hard is it to exchange a battery, how long does it take to achieve such a simple task???

Can someone provide me with contact to get this resolved, please do not tell me to contact support, that is a major fail point at DJI.

2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That must have been frustrating for you, I'm so sorry for the slow repair process and the inconvenience that has been caused, please provide me your case number at your most convenience, I will help to look into the status and try my best to expedite the process.
2017-8-5
Use props
fans4694330d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-5 19:12
That must have been frustrating for you, I'm so sorry for the slow repair process and the inconvenience that has been caused, please provide me your case number at your most convenience, I will help to look into the status and try my best to expedite the process.

CAS-622611-Z7Q1W1

Two other reps from DJI said they would do the same, I hope you are different than the other two that failed at helping.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4694330d Posted at 2017-8-6 20:03
CAS-622611-Z7Q1W1

Two other reps from DJI said they would do the same, I hope you are different than the other two that failed at helping.

I have escalated your case to appropriate team to look into what happened, we are sorry for the delay in replacement, there will be someone to contact you after review, please wait patiently.
2017-8-6
Use props
fans4694330d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 20:33
I have escalated your case to appropriate team to look into what happened, we are sorry for the delay in replacement, there will be someone to contact you after review, please wait patiently.

Thank you for looking into this, you did more than the other two reps, I just received an email stating the battery is under repair, and it falls under warranty, so I guess this means it is not an exchange? OK. I received a second email, 14 minuets later and it is an invoice for repair and it is asking me to pay $169.00. What is going on??? I am not going to pay for another battery and to charge for a repair at the retail price of a battery is ridiculous, please tell me this is an error and there is no charge.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4694330d Posted at 2017-8-7 13:03
Thank you for looking into this, you did more than the other two reps, I just received an email stating the battery is under repair, and it falls under warranty, so I guess this means it is not an exchange? OK. I received a second email, 14 minuets later and it is an invoice for repair and it is asking me to pay $169.00. What is going on??? I am not going to pay for another battery and to charge for a repair at the retail price of a battery is ridiculous, please tell me this is an error and there is no charge.

But what I've seen from the case is that the battery has been shipped out under warranty, have you received the shipping label?
2017-8-7
Use props
fans4694330d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 19:35
But what I've seen from the case is that the battery has been shipped out under warranty, have you received the shipping label?

I have received a tracking email showing est of delivery for tomorrow, I am happy to know that you have done what you said you would do, I gives me some faith for DJI, they need more reps like you. If shipping under warranty means as it should, no cost, and I can ignore the invoice email, then all is good, I am happy and thank you for your time and assistance.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans4694330d Posted at 2017-8-8 12:33
I have received a tracking email showing est of delivery for tomorrow, I am happy to know that you have done what you said you would do, I gives me some faith for DJI, they need more reps like you. If shipping under warranty means as it should, no cost, and I can ignore the invoice email, then all is good, I am happy and thank you for your time and assistance.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we'll keep improving to provide you all better service. I think you would receive it soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-8-9
Use props
fans4694330d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 00:03
Thank you so much for your feedback, we'll keep improving to provide you all better service. I think you would receive it soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.

I received the battery today, IT WILL NOT CHARGE!

When I press to test the battery the #1 indicator will blink then turn off... When I plug in the charger the #1 indicator will blink 16 times and then turn off, then it will start again , #1 indicator will blink 16 times and turn off, that is all it does, cycles on and off, not charging, the repair has failed, did the tech fully test the battery before sending it back?

I am loosing my patience!
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4694330d Posted at 2017-8-9 18:10
I received the battery today, IT WILL NOT CHARGE!

When I press to test the battery the #1 indicator will blink then turn off... When I plug in the charger the #1 indicator will blink 16 times and then turn off, then it will start again , #1 indicator will blink 16 times and turn off, that is all it does, cycles on and off, not charging, the repair has failed, did the tech fully test the battery before sending it back?

If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, apologize again for your unfortunate experience.
I’ve informed local team to look into your case soon and get you up and running again.
In addition, have you tried to leave the battery in charger for more than half an hour? It may need more time to wake up.
2017-8-9
Use props
fans4694330d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-9 19:37
If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, apologize again for your unfortunate experience.
I’ve informed local team to look into your case soon and get you up and running again.
In addition, have you tried to leave the battery in charger for more than half an hour? It may need more time to wake up.

I have had it on the charger for two hours, before I messaged letting you know it would not charge.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4694330d Posted at 2017-8-9 20:20
I have had it on the charger for two hours, before I messaged letting you know it would not charge.

I'm really sorry for this situation, your concern has been escalated, we will have someone to contact you soon, please note the phone call or email later.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules