DJI has lost my Phantom 4 and will not relace or refund
759 8 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9272c134
lvl.1
United States

DJI has lost my Phantom 4. DJI repaired my Phantom under the DJI Care policy (Case Number CAS-670867-H2M3D1). They then sent it via UPS to me with signature required. UPS did NOT attempt to deliver the Phantom and returned it to DJI on 17 July 2017. Three different DJI staff wrote that they referred my lost Phantom to Logistics, but I’ve not received the Phantom. This Phantom is badly needed for a scientific research project. Please immediately find and return my Phantom 4 or send me the complete purchase price (Order No. 001192537275).

2017-8-5
Use props
fans9272c134
lvl.1
United States

If DJI does not return my P4 or the complete purchase price, I will report DJI to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Texas Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau.  
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, I’ve asked the designated department to take care of your case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well. Please wait patiently.
2017-8-5
Use props
fans9272c134
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-5 18:34
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, I’ve asked the designated department to take care of your case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well. Please wait patiently.

Including Thor, five (5) DJI employees have now informed me DJI will resolve my problem. Clearly they have not. I am now preparing a formal Consumer Fraud Report and will send it to the Texas Attorney General on Tuesday if DJI does not find my Phantom 4 they have lost of return the full purchase price. I will also inform the Better Business Bureau and post complaints on Amazon's DJI pages.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9272c134 Posted at 2017-8-6 19:35
Including Thor, five (5) DJI employees have now informed me DJI will resolve my problem. Clearly they have not. I am now preparing a formal Consumer Fraud Report and will send it to the Texas Attorney General on Tuesday if DJI does not find my Phantom 4 they have lost of return the full purchase price. I will also inform the Better Business Bureau and post complaints on Amazon's DJI pages.

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties and sorry that the communication was delayed because of weekend, we will have someone to contact you after review and get it addressed as soon as possible, your patience will be highly appreciated.
2017-8-7
Use props
Slic Ric
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4393 ft
United States

What has happened in this case? Please update us.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Have you received the package yet? Do you still need our assistance? Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2017-8-15
Use props
fans9272c134
lvl.1
United States

8 days ago UPS wrote that their investigation takes 8 days. They write that they will only correspond with "the shipper" (DJI). They write that they will refund DJI for the price of the drone if they do not find it.

Please let me know if DJI has received the UPS report. Thank you.

2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9272c134 Posted at 2017-8-21 14:54
8 days ago UPS wrote that their investigation takes 8 days. They write that they will only correspond with "the shipper" (DJI). They write that they will refund DJI for the price of the drone if they do not find it.

Please let me know if DJI has received the UPS report. Thank you.

I sympathize with your situation and feel so sorry for that, I have informed local team to contact you after review as soon as possible. Please wait patiently.
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules