Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Iphone 7+ with iOS 11 beta 4 Will not connect
3829 18 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Et han
lvl.1
United States

Title says it all... my iphone 7+ will not connect to my mavic at all, no hardware is broken because I tried an Iphone 7+ running iOS 10 and it connected seamlessly. I guess this isn't really a question but more of a PSA... anyone else experiencing similar troubles? any suggestions?

hoping support can iron out this bug soon
2017-8-5
Use props
I am the E
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Then use IOS 10!
2017-8-5
Use props
Et han
lvl.1
United States

that would be reasonable but I don't have access to iOS 10, I just tested it... also there's no real way to go back to iOS 10 from iOS 11 lol
2017-8-5
Use props
Setoka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27041 ft
Canada

Yes there is use iTunes download the iOS 10.3 ipsw
2017-8-5
Use props
ealexispr
lvl.1
United States

Et han Posted at 2017-8-5 19:13
that would be reasonable but I don't have access to iOS 10, I just tested it... also there's no real way to go back to iOS 10 from iOS 11 lol

It is possible since it is still a beta. Try this
Steps to downgrade from iOS 11 beta to iOS 10
2017-8-5
Use props
Et han
lvl.1
United States

ealexispr Posted at 2017-8-5 19:37
It is possible since it is still a beta. Try this
Steps to downgrade from iOS 11 beta to iOS 10

I do not have a backup of iOS 10, I had just gotten a new phone and I didn't have alot to back up... but now I can't lose all this information I have on my phone but thanks for the gesture
2017-8-5
Use props
Et han
lvl.1
United States

Setoka Posted at 2017-8-5 19:21
Yes there is use iTunes download the iOS 10.3 ipsw

i'm not looking for a solution on how to downgrade my iOS version, i'm looking for a solution for the app not connecting... something an app developer would fix
2017-8-5
Use props
fans74010264
New
Flight distance : 572936 ft
Netherlands

Et han Posted at 2017-8-5 20:16
I do not have a backup of iOS 10, I had just gotten a new phone and I didn't have alot to back up... but now I can't lose all this information I have on my phone but thanks for the gesture

Hi! Have you been able to test again with iOS 11 beta 5? Any improvement?
Thanks!
2017-8-10
Use props
dEEzDroneZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54488 ft
United States

While I applaud your desire to test the latest and greatest - I am sure you understand that your request for someone to assist you with problems you are having on a beta product might fall on deaf ears. Support like that is expensive. I am sure you are running another device that has a Public Release build 10.3 to fly with and therefore not putting you ac, yourself and others at risk.
2017-8-10
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yous should confide this problem with apple, hopefully they can fix the problem before the release.
2017-8-10
Use props
EricJensen
New
Flight distance : 70856 ft
Germany

I am using an iPhone 5s and an iPad Pro (2015). Both run the newest public iOS 11 beta software and have the latest version of DJI GO installed.
Using the same USB port on the controller and the same cable, the iPhone does not connect while the iPad does.
I tried both ports with the iPhone and none of them works. Restarting the phone as well as reinstalling the app does nothing.
When plugging in, the iPhone does the usual thing (pretending it was charging for a second), but it just does not connect.
Connecting via WiFi works, but ... you know.
As everything is working fine on the iPad with the same version of iOS 11, I wouldn’t be so sure that the problem is in the OS. Could be. Could also be DJI GO. If that was the case, DJI should fix this at least before iOS 11 gets released, or I imagine a lot of people will be quite angry ;)
2017-8-24
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

DJI is undoubtedly testing the iOS11 beta and like most companies will likely announce compatibility close to or at launch. I look forward to using iOS11's screen recording feature, but will defer upgrading my iPhone until we get the all-clear.

I'm equally sure the competing flight app companies likewise have access to and are testing the beta.
2017-8-24
Use props
tarekelraey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24646 ft
United Arab Emirates

Yes I have the same problem as well.
My Phantom stopped getting connected to my iphone since I upgraded to iOS 11 beta through both DJI go 4 or Litchi app

When I tried it on my iPad it worked like Sharm.

Wish I can downgrade to iOS 10 for higher stability and reliability but I don’t have a backup for my data and can’t afford to start from scratch
So I prefer to wait. Apple event is on 12th of September
2017-8-31
Use props
fansa7dc5944
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

IT IS BETA. Everything goes wrong there. That is normal. Do not worry.
2017-8-31
Use props
stephenriw
New

United States

IT IS BETA. Everything goes wrong there. That is normal. Do not worry.
2017-9-18
Use props
stephenriw
New

United States

iOS beta version has lots of bug, any beta does.
As for the problem you encountered, suggestion:
1. Re-launch the app.

2. Restart your device. Press and hold the on/off button and drag slide to power off, and then turn on your iPhone again after a few seconds.

Step 1. Check with your carrier to determine if there is an outage in your area.
Step 2. Restart your device. Hold down the power button, swipe to turn it off, hold the button down again to power back on.
Step 3. Check for a carrier update. Go to Settings > About, if you’re still experiencing this problem.
Step 4. Turn cellular data off, after a few seconds, toggle it on.
Step 5. Enable Airplane mode. Go to Control Center > Turn on Airplane Mode > Turn it off in about 30 seconds.
Step 6. Reset Network Settings. Head into Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

4. downgrade to iOS 10.3.3

If it still exists, refer to this complete iOS 11 problems guide for solutions: 30 Common iOS 11 Problems and Quick Fixes
2017-9-18
Use props
Ranjithgeeky
New

India

Thanks for sharing

• Are you aware of the steps for clearing out documents and data? Well, if you are unaware also, no issues. Because I am here to direct you explaining the process of delete documents and data on iphone in step by step procedure.
2018-5-7
Use props
FrancesCody
New

India

Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Thanks! Need help about escape from tarkov system requirements
2018-6-5
Use props
Tiana
lvl.1

United States

Hello, you could have a try force rebooting your iPhone to remove some unknown software bugs. If it still exists, then you could apply the ios recovery tool to fix your iPhone running ios 11 issue without data loss. This software can not only resolve 50+ iOS problems, but also support downgrading iOS versions.
2021-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules