Alert "No memory card in the slot"
1360 11 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

It seems to me that there is not enough option in the firmware to alert the user when there is no memory card in the slot. This would be a very useful option.
There is also no function to mute the audio signals when the recording is turned on or off. These sounds annoy not only the user, but others.
2017-8-5
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

If there's no card the record light on the left of the handle stays yellow. Also the on screen record / shoot buttons appear dimmer than normal and won't do anything when touched.
2017-8-5
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

Salty777 Posted at 2017-8-5 23:15
If there's no card the record light on the left of the handle stays yellow. Also the on screen record / shoot buttons appear dimmer than normal and won't do anything when touched.

Thank you. I know about the yellow LED and the inactive Record / Photo buttons. But the operator usually looks at the smartphone's display and does not see a yellow light bulb. And inactive buttons Record / Photo you notice when you are ready to shoot. If, when you turned on the camera, the display immediately showed the absence of a memory card, it would be more informative.
2017-8-5
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Agreed.

I have put my Inspire up in the air a couple of times without a card.... that's a bit more frustrating than in the Osmo
2017-8-5
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

Also, it's quite annoying for an unpleasant sound when focusing on the sharpness through the GI GO application. During the recording, the sound does not sound, but in the process of preparing for recording, clicking on the smartphone's display to focus on the focus again gives a nasty squeak. It would be nice to make it possible to turn off this sound.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lepi, thank you for your suggestions about adding ''No memory card in the slot'' button in APP, I will feedback to our engineers for consideration.
For Record and focus sound, please turn off the sound of your mobile phone, you will not hear that.
2017-8-8
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-8 00:56
Lepi, thank you for your suggestions about adding ''No memory card in the slot'' button in APP, I will feedback to our engineers for consideration.
For Record and focus sound, please turn off the sound of your mobile phone, you will not hear that.

Thank you. I have to do this. However, when the sound is turned off in the Samsung A710 smartphone, I press the touchscreen to focus the unpleasant squeak anyway.
I still ask you to tell your developers about the need to disable any sounds. Otherwise, my colleagues are constantly looking at me when my camera makes extra sounds. Thank you.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lepi Posted at 2017-8-8 01:55
Thank you. I have to do this. However, when the sound is turned off in the Samsung A710 smartphone, I press the touchscreen to focus the unpleasant squeak anyway.
I still ask you to tell your developers about the need to disable any sounds. Otherwise, my colleagues are constantly looking at me when my camera makes extra sounds. Thank you.

Lepi, the sound of your mobile device should be turned off firstly, and then turn the volume of mobile phone down to zero, the auto focus sound be disabled.
I will feedback your suggestion to our engineers for consideration, we will keep improving our products to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-8-8
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-8 02:24
Lepi, the sound of your mobile device should be turned off firstly, and then turn the volume of mobile phone down to zero, the auto focus sound be disabled.
I will feedback your suggestion to our engineers for consideration, we will keep improving our products to make your experience with us better in the future.

Thank you. I'm not as hopeless as it seems. I repeat. When the sound is completely turned off on my Samsung, the speaker emits a squeak when you click to focus.
Here's the link to the video.  https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GUKM/H6FWsEVGv
What am I doing wrong?
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lepi Posted at 2017-8-8 03:33
Thank you. I'm not as hopeless as it seems. I repeat. When the sound is completely turned off on my Samsung, the speaker emits a squeak when you click to focus.
Here's the link to the video.  https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GUKM/H6FWsEVGv
What am I doing wrong?

There should be an option called ''Media sound'', can you find that and turn it off?
2017-8-10
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-10 00:29
There should be an option called ''Media sound'', can you find that and turn it off?

Yes. Thank you so much. Reduced the volume of the media to 0 and the sounds stopped. But this is not entirely correct. Sometimes the phone is needed for communication. Therefore, it seems to me that it would be more useful to make the option Disable all sounds in the firmware or Disable any selected sound.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lepi Posted at 2017-8-10 01:05
Yes. Thank you so much. Reduced the volume of the media to 0 and the sounds stopped. But this is not entirely correct. Sometimes the phone is needed for communication. Therefore, it seems to me that it would be more useful to make the option Disable all sounds in the firmware or Disable any selected sound.

Copy that, I will feedback. Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules