assistant 2 help required win10
1781 5 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi, i am trying to load assistant 2 onto my new laptop with windows 10.All goes fine with upload and installation - and when i plug in my RC via usb the Assistant recognises it.
But next a screen appears which says - per screenshot below;

'digitally signed driver required'.
LibUsb-win32 - kernel driver.
http://libush-wind32.sourceforge.net
Windows blocked installation of digitally unsigned driver.
Uninstall the programe or devise that uses the driver and check the publishers site for a digitally signed version.

Can someone help me on how to find a programe or devise on my computer that is running a certain unsigned kernel driver?

. Screenshot (2).png

2017-8-6
Use props
Nazar78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

This should help, I usually use option #2 to reboot and disable driver signature enforcement: https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

Just in case while still on the same Win10 topic, I have another issue with sdcard and mavic storage not appearing in Win10. I found out a "workaround" by going into the device manager, while mavic is still connected, uninstall the disk drives drivers (there should be two) then rescan hardware changes then the sdcard (pics/vids) will appear in win exporer. If trying to view the mavic internal storage, do as per the above after clicking on the flight records then the internal drive (with *.dat files) will appear.
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-8-6 07:36
This should help, I usually use option #2 to reboot and disable driver signature enforcement: https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

Just in case while still on the same Win10 topic, I have another issue with sdcard and mavic storage not appearing in Win10. I found out a "workaround" by going into the device manager, while mavic is still connected, uninstall the disk drives drivers (there should be two) then rescan hardware changes then the sdcard (pics/vids) will appear in win exporer. If trying to view the mavic internal storage, do as per the above after clicking on the flight records then the internal drive (with *.dat files) will appear.

Thanks Nazaar - i followed option 2 and got past signed driver requirements.
Now i am stuck a few steps on- when i open flight data in assistant 2 a Viewer screen opens.
here i have selected a new sheet and then clicked on a file to open.
The file then loads 0-100% but then....nothing and no prompts of what to do next or what went wrong.

Any ideas? screenshot of my latest sticking position below.

Thanks again for yr help on the signed drivers issue - much appreciated.
2017-8-6
Use props
Nazar78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-8-6 10:20
Thanks Nazaar - i followed option 2 and got past signed driver requirements.
Now i am stuck a few steps on- when i open flight data in assistant 2 a Viewer screen opens.
here i have selected a new sheet and then clicked on a file to open.

No problem bro. About the 2nd issue, sorry, I never got passed the data viewer on Win10, not even extracting logs from the app. The app/drivers seems half baked on the Win10. So I only use the app to calibrate and update firmware.
2017-8-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-8-6 12:46
No problem bro. About the 2nd issue, sorry, I never got passed the data viewer on Win10, not even extracting logs from the app. The app/drivers seems half baked on the Win10. So I only use the app to calibrate and update firmware.

Thanks Nazar - previoulsy i did manage to view my flight log on airdata but thought i should try to see it on assistant 2 - but really seems a no go - real pity about that - but thanks for yr interesting way about the first problem anyway -
2017-8-6
Use props
Lannis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158881 ft
Sweden

Thank You Nazar78! Solved my problems.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules