1790 6 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Polarphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1322493 ft
  • >>>
Finland

...And suddenlly came new firmware to my remote controller. Is this the latest one? I cant find any information except on the P4P-product page stating that dji v01.02.00.00 is the latest.  

1. Updatet to be compatible with the Phantom 4
2. Fixed and issue of failing to load the map in some regions.

Updated:

DJI GO App 4.1.4   !
2017-8-6
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Just got the update too.
2017-8-6
Use props
dewein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 157746 ft
United States

It did nothing for map updates that I can see.  Still had to jimmy around with several resets to get maps.  Most of the time I get Network Unavailable.  No one seems to know what network is unavailable since the wifi and gps signals are strong.
2017-8-6
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

Performed the update without any problems and first time I restarted with aircraft everything seemed fine.  However, next time I restarted got window came up telling me to "Link phone number",  "To complete your registration information and aircraft activation data in DJI go 4, please link and verify your phone number",  Then if you click on the "Link" button it tells you to enter a phone number in Mainland China!!  It will not accept a US phone number even with country code.   I've tried restarting RC, no luck.   Of course DJI released this on a weekend when phone support is not available.  

Any suggestions?

Added:
1)  So I came up with a work around for "Link Phone Number", if I enter the GO App before I turn on aircraft it seems to work.
2)  Has anyone tried the intelligent flight modes, I'm getting all sorts of glitchs.  If you get into tapfly mode, I can't get out of the mode.  If I select "normal mode" it shows the right icon on screen but tapfly is still running.   Can't seem to select tripod mode or POI mode at all.   Is anyone having these issues with intellligent flight modes after the upgrade?

2017-8-6
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

dewein Posted at 2017-8-6 10:38
It did nothing for map updates that I can see.  Still had to jimmy around with several resets to get maps.  Most of the time I get Network Unavailable.  No one seems to know what network is unavailable since the wifi and gps signals are strong.

On network unavailable problem, I've found that updates erased saved WLAN passwords and you have to reenter them, don't know why.  Try going into settings, Wi-Fi and rejoin your WLANs.
2017-8-6
Use props
dewein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 157746 ft
United States

wataero Posted at 2017-8-6 12:55
On network unavailable problem, I've found that updates erased saved WLAN passwords and you have to reenter them, don't know why.  Try going into settings, Wi-Fi and rejoin your WLANs.

WLANS are good.  Still getting Network Unavailable.  I did see a menu once about location but it popped up on it's own and I don't know how to get there to check it's current status.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wataero Posted at 2017-8-6 12:48
Performed the update without any problems and first time I restarted with aircraft everything seemed fine.  However, next time I restarted got window came up telling me to "Link phone number",  "To complete your registration information and aircraft activation data in DJI go 4, please link and verify your phone number",  Then if you click on the "Link" button it tells you to enter a phone number in Mainland China!!  It will not accept a US phone number even with country code.   I've tried restarting RC, no luck.   Of course DJI released this on a weekend when phone support is not available.  

Any suggestions?

I recommend you to restart the aircraft when GPS signal is good and then power on the controller to check whether Link Phone Number pop up or not.
As for exit the tapfly mode, have you tried to pull back the pitch stick of RC and hold on for more than 3s? Some pictures or videos will be appreciated to look into the issue.
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules