Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
spark remote controller c2 factory reset ?
46364 21 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hady Esta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55627 ft
Lebanon

i have received the spark combo , but when i tried to fly the spark from my mobile without the remote controll , i  successfully connected it and flew it with mobile
But my rc is not connected anymore to spark and now its not even binding
i might have pressed a wrong key combination while on the field
How to reset the c2 rc to factory settings ?
Please help

2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to relink the RC? Here is a video for your reference.
2017-8-7
Use props
Hady Esta
lvl.1
Lebanon

yes i did several times but radio keep searching the spark without finding it
2017-8-7
Use props
Hady Esta
lvl.1
Lebanon

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 01:14
Have you tried to relink the RC? Here is a video for your reference.DJI Spark - Linking the Remote Controller

Dear Diana
yes i did exactly like in the tutorial but still cant connect rc to spark
spark is connecting to  mobile
rc is connecting to mobile
rc not connecting to spark
i have downgraded spark  and tried nothing happened
i might have pressed wrong button  while i was on the field ( maybe its the cause of the problem )
Is there a way to reset the rc c2 controller .
PS i have also reset spark  wifi
thx
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hady Esta Posted at 2017-8-7 02:56
Dear Diana
yes i did exactly like in the tutorial but still cant connect rc to spark
spark is connecting to  mobile

It can only reset the WiFi. Could you please press and hold the power button of the drone for 3 seconds when the drone is powered on? See if you can hear a beep.
2017-8-7
Use props
Hady Esta
lvl.1
Lebanon

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 19:07
It can only reset the WiFi. Could you please press and hold the power button of the drone for 3 seconds when the drone is powered on? See if you can hear a beep.

if i press the power button for 3 second i can hear the beep for binding  and red light flashing  and radio beeping in binding mode but still nothing  after a while red light goes from flashing to steady and rc keep on beeping
i tried also to reset the wifi by pressing the power button for 9 second till i hear the DDD and then try to bind again , but still nothing
I also connected spark to dji-assistant and did a successful factory reset but still no binding
I downgraded spark and still no binding
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hady Esta Posted at 2017-8-7 21:17
if i press the power button for 3 second i can hear the beep for binding  and red light flashing  and radio beeping in binding mode but still nothing  after a while red light goes from flashing to steady and rc keep on beeping
i tried also to reset the wifi by pressing the power button for 9 second till i hear the DDD and then try to bind again , but still nothing
I also connected spark to dji-assistant and did a successful factory reset but still no binding

If so, you may need to send it in for diagnosis, please contact the Support to start a case, http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-8
Use props
premium
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2300 ft
Indonesia

HOLD the power button in your RC for 9 seconds. it will reset to factory default
2017-8-18
Use props
Dronason
First Officer
Flight distance : 5689042 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Keep the distance between Spark and RC as short as possible, especially if you have a lot of wifi/bluetooth around you.
2017-8-22
Use props
fansaee63856
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8409 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

How to factory reset the aircraft?
2017-8-29
Use props
fans3d56bda5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9692 ft
United States

I bought my controller separately and with some frustration got it to bind with the Spark.  I flew for a few weeks and all was good. I completed the new firmware update last week and lost the binding with the controller and Spark. I have been in discussion with support and tried their suggestions and tried many of the tips that I find in the forums but none have made it work.  I'm sending it in for repair rather than spend more time without success.
One point of note.  I took me a while to recognize that the wifi signal from the controller was not showing up on my phone or on any other device, at any time. No matter what method I tried to connect the controller to the Spark, my thought is if you don't see the RC signal there probably isn't one.  The controller flashes and beeps and gives the impression that it's connecting but it never does.
No RC wifi, no go with the controller.  I can fly with my phone but that's not as much fun.  Anyhow, time to let the factory sort this.  
2017-8-29
Use props
karlcranny\
lvl.1
United States

fans3d56bda5 Posted at 2017-8-29 06:59
I bought my controller separately and with some frustration got it to bind with the Spark.  I flew for a few weeks and all was good. I completed the new firmware update last week and lost the binding with the controller and Spark. I have been in discussion with support and tried their suggestions and tried many of the tips that I find in the forums but none have made it work.  I'm sending it in for repair rather than spend more time without success.
One point of note.  I took me a while to recognize that the wifi signal from the controller was not showing up on my phone or on any other device, at any time. No matter what method I tried to connect the controller to the Spark, my thought is if you don't see the RC signal there probably isn't one.  The controller flashes and beeps and gives the impression that it's connecting but it never does.
No RC wifi, no go with the controller.  I can fly with my phone but that's not as much fun.  Anyhow, time to let the factory sort this.

I have been trying to upgrade my Spark Controller firmware for 5 days now and spent 2 hours on chat with DJI with no luck.  The support person said they would contact me by email with some ideas, did not hear back.  I have had a couple of successful flights and love the unit, but the problems are these:
1.  Controller only connects with OTG cable 1 in 50 times.  Thinking firmware update might fix this I get into a loop with the DJIGO4 app that wants to connect to internet for upgrade, but is the unit is connected to Controller wifi.  Disconnect from Controller Wifi and it wants connection to controller, connect to controller and it wants to connect to internet.  Loop after loop.

2.  Use the DJIGO4 App and it recognized the battery for its upgrade but not the controller for its upgrade.  I know that the controller and phone are connected because when I connect them, the phone starts charging the controller.  

I have tried multiple cables, OTG and USB, same result.  The most frustrating thing is the lack of support I have gotten.  If I had not had a couple of great experiences with the Spark, I would have thrown it in the trash by now.  

No one has even gotten back to me with an offer to send it back.
2017-9-9
Use props
Phuong Do
Second Officer
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Hi,try this procedure.it always works for me:
1. Push the 9sec reset on both aircraft and remote control.
2. Connect aircraft with phone only,go out,wait to get GPS locked,then push auto take off.wait a fee second,then land the aircraft.
3. Go inside,link the remote with aircraft again.
Always works for me when aircraft and remote cannot link.
2017-9-9
Use props
djiuser_KCWQe4i
New
United States

karlcranny\@gma Posted at 2017-9-9 15:02
I have been trying to upgrade my Spark Controller firmware for 5 days now and spent 2 hours on chat with DJI with no luck.  The support person said they would contact me by email with some ideas, did not hear back.  I have had a couple of successful flights and love the unit, but the problems are these:
1.  Controller only connects with OTG cable 1 in 50 times.  Thinking firmware update might fix this I get into a loop with the DJIGO4 app that wants to connect to internet for upgrade, but is the unit is connected to Controller wifi.  Disconnect from Controller Wifi and it wants connection to controller, connect to controller and it wants to connect to internet.  Loop after loop.

Had similar problem. After numerous heated discussions with DJI they sent me a replacement controller.   Guess what? No WiFi signal from replacement. Spark and flymore package going back to source for refund.  Unfortunately I will lose money since I can't return the accessories I purchased.   
2017-9-24
Use props
fans1451e6b6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1198 ft
Serbia

I also have issue with no wifi from remote. Case opened.
2017-9-29
Use props
Katinko
New
Flight distance : 48858 ft
Philippines

Phuong Do Posted at 2017-9-9 15:33
Hi,try this procedure.it always works for me:
1. Push the 9sec reset on both aircraft and remote control.
2. Connect aircraft with phone only,go out,wait to get GPS locked,then push auto take off.wait a fee second,then land the aircraft.

Can you clarify? Do you turn the aircraft off after you fly it?
2017-10-27
Use props
Phuong Do
Second Officer
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Katinko Posted at 2017-10-27 03:05
Can you clarify? Do you turn the aircraft off after you fly it?

yes I do turn off
2017-10-28
Use props
Albatros86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30325 ft

Indonesia

premium Posted at 2017-8-18 05:21
HOLD the power button in your RC for 9 seconds. it will reset to factory default

not working to my case (https://forum.dji.com/thread-122970-1-1.html)
2017-12-8
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Ok guys, obviously the spark and RC will never connect with latest APK version.
Please downgrade the APK version to 4.1.14 and try again...there is no need to send the spark to the factory..you may have more damages during transportation !!
2017-12-8
Use props
fans95359f7f
New

Ukraine

1. Turn off Controller and Spark
2. Turn on Controller
3. Reset Controller (long press for 9 second Power Button)
4. Turn Off Controller
5. Turn On Spark
6. Long press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
7. Turn off Spark
8. Turn On Spark
9. Long press on Battery button for three beeps (9 second)
10. Turn Off Spark
11. Turn On Spark
12. Once Again press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
11. Then (without turn off) press on Buttery button for 1 beep (3 ceconf)
12. Turn on controller
13. Press tre battons Red Pause + Fn + Right Custom button till you hear short beeps and green sparking light
14. They connected in my case!

Had the same issue with spark. What worked for me after talking to DJI support: when you reset spark's wifi settings with 3 beeps (holding power for ~9 seconds) turn it off immediately once you start seeing spark LEDs blinking green! Don't wait and just turn it off once it starts blinking green. Then, when you turn it on again, give it a few seconds to warm up and start, and hold power for 3 seconds. After that controller pairs to drone no prob in a standard way (3 buttons pressed at the same time). works like a charm.
2019-2-13
Use props
djiuser_dU3ljjHyTTHf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 692 ft
Vietnam

fans95359f7f Posted at 2-13 11:20
1. Turn off Controller and Spark
2. Turn on Controller
3. Reset Controller (long press for 9 second Power Button)

Hi everyone.

I'm facing the same issue.

I have done the factory reset that was working after that the drone and RC was linked.

But as I conect RC with my phone I had an error message saying the WiFi setting has to switch because I am in a different country and after th drone restart, RC and drone is not connected anymore.

I try to downgrade the application ( android 4.3.14) to (android 4.1.4) and after a new factory reset I was able to link RC to drone and fly with the.

I have send message to support and waiting for an answer.

Regards.

Adrien
Screenshot_20190413_144011_dji.go.v4.jpg
Screenshot_20190411_171950_dji.go.v4.jpg
2019-4-13
Use props
djiuser_dU3ljjHyTTHf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 692 ft
Vietnam

Ok I fly with an old version of DJI go with a lot of bug (4.1.4) .

Anyway... The support says that my phone isn't compatible. Strange because I can fly .

I still have the issue with the latest version of DJI go (4.3.14).

Any update for those who have the same issue ?
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules