Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
unreliable performance since the update
773 8 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bbb2e63
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173402 ft
Singapore

Hello, I got issues with my P4P+ after the update. I use the drone for mapping.  1. After the update it doesn't shoot as rapidly as before. Once in a while it will get stuck and will not shoot until I refocus or resume shooting after a significant delay. It is a great inconvenience as I have to break the drone until i actually get my image. It could take 3 to 10 seconds to resume. It happens at random. I didn't notice any special condition that triggers this problem. 2. I found that a significant number of images didn't record. a block of images in the mid session just didn't record. It happened several times in seemingly random locations.  3. Once in a while the RC applies at  a distance limit 50m when it was not set up. Restarting RC fixes it. However, this happened several times. 4. Once Gimbal was not facing straight after start. Restarting aircraft fixed it. 5. Aircraft failed to keep stable position (once). restarting aircraft fixed it. 6. After inserting the photos into processing app, I see the GPS coordinates jumping up and down from session to session.  All this problems didn't happen before the update. Actually, the update failed first. The gimbal was making lots of noise and wouldn't stop. Then I sent it for repairs. After it came back it was flying but with all these problems. the difficulty is that all these problems happen at random and most time it shoots just fine. If sent to repair again - there is a chance it performs fine under a short test. I got to get it working like before. Please advice

2017-8-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Regarding the time taken to shoot, check that the settings have not gone to JPEG+RAW, as this slows down the process. Also, when you finish shooting, copy the still photos off the SD card, place it back in the aircraft and format it.

DJI do not tell you that t5he camera fills the card up with a lot of files and stuff that is no use to you, ibcluding a lot of hidden files. You can clear all of these off the disc by formatting.
2017-8-6
Use props
fans7bbb2e63
lvl.1
Singapore

makes sense. will try
2017-8-6
Use props
fans7bbb2e63
lvl.1
Singapore

After inserting the photos into processing app, I see the GPS coordinates jumping up and down from session to session.

why can GPS signal jump from charge to charge?
2017-8-6
Use props
Mr. Drone
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi, I´m from Argentina so I'm sorry for my sintaxis mistakes. In my case app closed while aircraft was flying. Twice. Then I landed and not try again because I´m afraid ... Reading severals comments at facebook many people happened the same trouble with app. I work with Android 6.0.1and phone is a Samsung J7 2016. I would like to know how can I fix this issue. Thanks !
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7bbb2e63 Posted at 2017-8-6 21:26
After inserting the photos into processing app, I see the GPS coordinates jumping up and down from session to session.

why can GPS signal jump from charge to charge?

Could you upload a short video of this issue? I'm not quite understand the exact status.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mr. Drone Posted at 2017-8-7 10:30
Hi, I´m from Argentina so I'm sorry for my sintaxis mistakes. In my case app closed while aircraft was flying. Twice. Then I landed and not try again because I´m afraid ... Reading severals comments at facebook many people happened the same trouble with app. I work with Android 6.0.1and phone is a Samsung J7 2016. I would like to know how can I fix this issue. Thanks !

To ensure the performance, I recommend you to use one of the recommended devices which have been tested and worked stability: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2017-8-7
Use props
fans7bbb2e63
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-7 22:47
Could you upload a short video of this issue? I'm not quite understand the exact status.

I meant that Z coordinate in GPS record is 25m off from flight to flight
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7bbb2e63 Posted at 2017-8-11 03:56
I meant that Z coordinate in GPS record is 25m off from flight to flight

I would recommend you to contact our Support Team via support.us@dji.com for further assistance.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules