DOES OSMO MOBILE SHAKE on IPHONE 7?
1925 5 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bluebus19
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing the DJI Osmo mobile and I wanted to know if DJI fixed the issues the gimbal was having where the video footage shakes with iPhone 6s & 7?
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

These two mobile devices are in our compatible list, please refer to the tutorial video below to use Osmo Mobile properly:
2017-8-7
Use props
morlock
New

Russia

Dear Mindy,

What about iPhone 6S&7 OIS issue using OSMO mobile? There are a lot of videos with shakes and distortions exactly with iPhones 6S &7, probably caused by OIS and OSMO stabilization conflict. Is there any solution or settings advice?
2017-8-7
Use props
Bluebus19
lvl.1
United States

Dear Mindy
Here is a video outlining some of the problems that users have been experiencing while using the Osmo with an iPhone 6s and 7

https://youtu.be/I1lM5HabIh4
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OIS function in iPhone can only eliminate low-frequency vibration instead of high-frequency vibration. The problem persists no matter whether the phone is mounted in gimbal or not.
Osmo Mobile could only reduce the shakiness  in Pitch, Roll and Pan, but the vertical movement still need to be controlled by users, thus we suggest users operate Osmo Mobile with ninja walk.
2017-8-8
Use props
soerheim
lvl.2
Norway

You look like a complete idiot if you do the "ninja walk" in public...
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules