Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
May help with some of the Issues with July 2017 Update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nmiller67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 559117 ft
United States

Sharing a bit of my attempt to get back air born that appear to have improved my sitiuation.  Intent is we can build off all the learnings.

I seem to have improved my situation since the latest July 2017 AC and RC updates and using my IPad MIni 3.  Everything had worked great with my P3P AC and RC prior to the updates. I had non of these issues until the day I updated.  I began getting weak signals, Disconnects, distortion(lag) on my screen, black screens, Device CPU Overloaded messages, etc.  I'm not really sure which or combination of improved my issues but I'm a week post doing all the below and I'm still seeing a bit of lag but I appear to have at least improved my issues (fingers crossed it sticks) as I'm at least able to fly but I'm baby stepping it meaning not flying too far off, too high and gradually flying longer and putting more stress on it.
At this point providing all 3 things I did but I can’t say which was the biggest contributor but I would try the first 2 then relink controller to AC, check all your settings ( I even did the IMU calibration, Gimbal Calibration, etc.)  

Good luck I know I was much grounded until I kept doing my own trial and error efforts to get back up in the air as the DJI support was pretty much useless.

I rolled back my RC to earlier version and then upgraded back to latest.

·        Video here -

·        I had to go back 2 versions when selecting as it didn’t seem to like the version right before latest version (would not let me download).

·        You’ll have to relink to AC so make sure you know how to do that (You Tube it)

I downloaded the latest AC firmware to SD card and forced the AC to take the update again.

·        Video here of how to do that –

This last one I would only try if the top 2 suggestions don’t improve anything.

·        I unplugged the gimbal cables and plugged back in because I saw this as a potential fix as well.

o   If you think about it before you start any of these steps check to see if your fan on your gimbal is running before you even start any of these steps.  I think part of the problem may be an overheating issue after the update and I wondered if my fan had stopped working after updates initially but I never checked prior to going through all 3 of these steps and seeing my issues improved.

·        Make sure you have the plastic snap stick replacements before doing this one if you try it.  Suggestions the guy makes in the video didn't work for me I had to use new one's that I fotunately had bought off Ebay/Wish sites.

·        Video on You Tube -

2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules