Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair-how long is a resonable wait?
3149 34 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJDan
New
United States

Sent my Mavic Pro for a gimbal repair last month.  I purchased the DJI Care hoping that if I need help I would get the "extra care".
So far, no progress on the repair when I check on line and everytime I call, I get the run-around.
Is this typical, or I am extremely lucky?

2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dan, sorry to have kept you waiting, would you happen to provide me the case number so that I can check the current status and update for you? Thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49859 ft
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 18:17
Dan, sorry to have kept you waiting, would you happen to provide me the case number so that I can check the current status and update for you? Thanks.

Mindy if you dont mind, can you help me too please? So I sent my drone for repair in Holland and they have received it 10 days ago, but still they have not examined it or anything else, it has been sitting just there, my main problem is that I need it for work at the end of the next week and if  I dont get it by then ill have to buy another drone or else the project  will go to someone else. Also my drone had only 1 hour and a half of flight, then i updated the firmware and the drone couldnt connect to RC, no matter what I tried, the drone was in 2 repair centers in my country and every single center failed to repair it  and since they dont have other drones on stock they couldt replace it and the sent it to your main Repair service in Holland. MIndy please try to do something I only had my bird for an hour and a half since I bought it

case number is
CAS-841663-X7Q3H8

2017-8-8
Use props
DJDan
New
United States

Hi Mindy,

case number is CAS-822189-P4T5J9
thank you for looking in to this for me
2017-8-8
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 00:22
Just checked your case, I didn't see the tracking number of this case. Could you please provide us with your tracking number and the name of the courier company? So we can forward this case to the local repair center to escalate it.

Could you check my case number as well please?  
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-9 00:41
Could you check my case number as well please?

Sorry, I was talking about your case, I didn't see the tracking number of this case. Could you please provide us with your tracking number and the name of the courier company? So we can forward this case to the local repair center to escalate it.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJDan Posted at 2017-8-8 13:40
Hi Mindy,

case number is CAS-822189-P4T5J9

I‘ve informed our appropriate team to look into this case, will escalate it, hope it can be sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-9
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 01:55
Sorry, I was talking about your case, I didn't see the tracking number of this case. Could you please provide us with your tracking number and the name of the courier company? So we can forward this case to the local repair center to escalate it.

ok, i have to explain that it wasnt me who sent the drone for repair, but the shop from which I bought the drone and all they gave me was this info :  Courier was DPD post, it was sent to DJI HOLLAND, customer name is : AVTERA D.O.O., that is everything my seller gave me he says he doesnt have a tracking number, except the case number which he used to check the repair status on repair progress inquiry page.
So, can you do anything with this info?
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-9 03:06
ok, i have to explain that it wasnt me who sent the drone for repair, but the shop from which I bought the drone and all they gave me was this info :  Courier was DPD post, it was sent to DJI HOLLAND, customer name is : AVTERA D.O.O., that is everything my seller gave me he says he doesnt have a tracking number, except the case number which he used to check the repair status on repair progress inquiry page.
So, can you do anything with this info?

The retailer should have a tracking number from DPD post since they sent the drone in via DPD post. I've checked your case, it hasn't been received by the NL repair center, so I am not able to escalate. But if you could provide me the tracking number, then I'll be able to ask the local repair center to look into it.
2017-8-9
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-9 03:36
The retailer should have a tracking number from DPD post since they sent the drone in via DPD post. I've checked your case, it hasn't been received by the NL repair center, so I am not able to escalate. But if you could provide me the tracking number, then I'll be able to ask the local repair center to look into it.

I will get the tracking tomorrow because the retailer closed his shop a little early today
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-9 05:39
I will get the tracking tomorrow because the retailer closed his shop a little early today

I've checked the case status, the package has been shipped out, I have PMed you the shipping label.
2017-8-9
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-9 19:57
I've checked the case status, the package has been shipped out, I have PMed you the shipping label.

So this means the drone is on its way back  from Netherlands to Slovenia?
2017-8-9
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-9 22:58
So this means the drone is on its way back  from Netherlands to Slovenia?

Im trying the tracking number you gave me mindy, and the system cant find any info about it
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-9 23:00
Im trying the tracking number you gave me mindy, and the system cant find any info about it

Yes, case number CAS-841663-X7Q3H8, it has been shipped out, please check the delivery record later.
2017-8-10
Use props
fans603961b5
New
United States

My controller was sent in because firmware would not update. My controller was verified June 28,2017. I have called and emailed as why this is taking 6 weeks so far. There answer two weeks ago is waiting for Ups to pick up. My last email I never received a reply. It's now August 10th. Every time I check progress there is nothing but verified. My Cas # is.
CAS-732553-N4T9N1 I hope just maybe someone who has authority can help. Thanks.

2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans603961b5 Posted at 2017-8-10 08:26
My controller was sent in because firmware would not update. My controller was verified June 28,2017. I have called and emailed as why this is taking 6 weeks so far. There answer two weeks ago is waiting for Ups to pick up. My last email I never received a reply. It's now August 10th. Every time I check progress there is nothing but verified. My Cas # is.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in replacement, the case has been escalated to designated department to follow up, they will assist to ship RC out as soon as possible, there will be someone to contact you later, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-10
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-10 03:02
Yes, case number CAS-841663-X7Q3H8, it has been shipped out, please check the delivery record later.

wow thank you Mindy! do you thing they replaced the drone with a new one? becaiuse mine was only a few hours old, before  everything went to hell.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-11 03:51
wow thank you Mindy! do you thing they replaced the drone with a new one? becaiuse mine was only a few hours old, before  everything went to hell.

The drone has bee replaced, there is an update in UPS system, you will receive it very soon, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-11
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 04:11
The drone has bee replaced, there is an update in UPS system, you will receive it very soon, thanks for your patience.

Yes,  I have seen that my bird is in  Germany at the moment, that means i sloild be receiving  it  on monday afternoon, thank you again Mindy, you made my holiday
2017-8-11
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

I very much hope so that the drone being delivered to me is NEW and not refurbished like some people get, when they had a replacement, if it is a refurbished drone I will return it straight away... Mindy what are the chances of me getting a refurbished bird instead of a new one?  your answer is much appreciated, thank you!
2017-8-11
Use props
Dominiinferni
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 04:11

Mindy can you please tell me if this is a refurbished drone that I am getting or  brand new one, because  i have to drive an hour to my retailer just to get it and if it is a refurbished drone I wont even bother  going to get it, ill just have them return it to DJI. Please write back, cause tomorrow the drone will be waiting for me at the retailers.
2017-8-12
Use props
fans603961b5
New
United States

fans603961b5 Posted at 2017-8-10 08:26

Thank you DJIMindy for your help getting my controller shipped after 6 weeks of waiting. I received my replacement yesterday and was very happy to get it. I charged up all my battries in the Phantom 4 Drone, Goggles, and the controller. After the battery was charged in the controller i logged on to DJI assistant 2 to update the firmware. It would not connect to the controller but the computer usb connected to the controller. Well after chatting with Ronald Arnel customer support for over an hour of trying everything 5 times he gave me a link to print up a return label to send it back for repair. Hope they can send another new replacement when they receive this one. I uploaded my invoice and serial #. Thanks for your help Mindy.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans603961b5 Posted at 2017-8-16 06:46
Thank you DJIMindy for your help getting my controller shipped after 6 weeks of waiting. I received my replacement yesterday and was very happy to get it. I charged up all my battries in the Phantom 4 Drone, Goggles, and the controller. After the battery was charged in the controller i logged on to DJI assistant 2 to update the firmware. It would not connect to the controller but the computer usb connected to the controller. Well after chatting with Ronald Arnel customer support for over an hour of trying everything 5 times he gave me a link to print up a return label to send it back for repair. Hope they can send another new replacement when they receive this one. I uploaded my invoice and serial #. Thanks for your help Mindy.

I sympathize with your situation, sorry to hear that.
Please keep us updated if you need our assistance in the whole process.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dominiinferni Posted at 2017-8-12 23:23
Mindy can you please tell me if this is a refurbished drone that I am getting or  brand new one, because  i have to drive an hour to my retailer just to get it and if it is a refurbished drone I wont even bother  going to get it, ill just have them return it to DJI. Please write back, cause tomorrow the drone will be waiting for me at the retailers.

Dominiinferni, sorry that I cannot make sure if it is brand-new or not. You should have received the drone right? How's the flight performance? Is everything OK?
2017-8-16
Use props
djiuser_YF77GO9
lvl.1

United States

dji Mindy need your help
2017-8-19
Use props
djiuser_YF77GO9
lvl.1

United States

Gave brand new straight out of the box pro 4 and went of line as soon as I did the firmware update.
2017-8-19
Use props
djiuser_YF77GO9
lvl.1

United States

Can any one help
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

I've replied your another post, please check it, and provide us with more details so we can help. Besides, please do not spam on Forum, or you will be banned, thanks for your understanding and support!
2017-8-19
Use props
djiuser_YF77GO9
lvl.1

United States

I did I did and no replies
2017-8-19
Use props
djiuser_YF77GO9
lvl.1

United States

Pls if I known that your company was so bad I'd never got it
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YF77GO9 Posted at 2017-8-19 21:27
Pls if I known that your company was so bad I'd never got it

Really sorry for the trouble caused. Could you please PM me your email address you recorded in the repair case? We will see if the email account was wrong that makes you fail to receive the shipping label. Thanks.
2017-8-20
Use props
djiuser_YF77GO9
lvl.1

United States

Dji Mindy the email is frazer1509@gmail.com
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YF77GO9 Posted at 2017-8-21 20:19
Dji Mindy the email is frazer1509@gmail.com

Have you received the shipping label with your another email address? If not, please keep me updated. Thanks.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_xi7aclsgupfI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8291 ft

I’ve been eating forever to get the invoice to pay dji to get my replacement drone, I’ve asked a couple times and they say they will email me but it never happens then they say it will take over a week to get my drone back, I need it for a photography event and I won’t have it in time. Only reason I bought refresh is because they told me they could get it back really fast. Then the guy says it would be like $200 shipping on my part if I wanted it super fast. I’m really disappointed in dji I’ve been eating for my drone for like forever now. case number CAS-3245012-C4H4Z9
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xi7aclsgupfI Posted at 9-24 14:26
I’ve been eating forever to get the invoice to pay dji to get my replacement drone, I’ve asked a couple times and they say they will email me but it never happens then they say it will take over a week to get my drone back, I need it for a photography event and I won’t have it in time. Only reason I bought refresh is because they told me they could get it back really fast. Then the guy says it would be like $200 shipping on my part if I wanted it super fast. I’m really disappointed in dji I’ve been eating for my drone for like forever now.  case number CAS-3245012-C4H4Z9

Hi there, we apologize for the long time frame, we managed to get your case number and has escalated to the higher-level team for a quick follow-up, please note the later update.
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules