First time on forum, how do I search for my issue, enable sport m...
504 4 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd1d37d06
New
Flight distance : 28360 ft
United States

How do I search the forum? Firt time so go easy on me. Need to know how to enable sport mode on Phantom 4.

2017-8-7
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

You flick the switch on the controller. However in DJI GO app toggle the switch for multiple flight modes.
2017-8-7
Use props
BeeVeeVee
lvl.1
United States

Where the gimbal dial is that goes up and down, there is a little metal switch, and that goes side to side, if you look at it it says P-S-A. P is for GPS, S is for Sport, A is for Attitude. GPS mode has GPS lock, which will not allow the phantom to move from side to side due to wind, and obstacle avoidance is enabled, Sport mode is the same as GPS mode except you go faster (which will increase breaking time!!!) and Obstacle avoidance is turned OFF!!! In attitude mode, the drone will deviate up and down, and side to side from wind, so be very careful in this mode.
2017-8-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"How do I search the forum?"

The best search tool is Google just stick DJI on your search string, then pick up the ones shown against DJI forum. The search tool at top of page is not good at all.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-8-7 14:54
"How do I search the forum?"

The best search tool is Google just stick DJI on your search string, then pick up the ones shown against DJI forum. The search tool at top of page is not good at all.

This is correct. The forum's search is not that great.

A great option is to use "site:forum.dji.com <search term>" on Google.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules