Problems with the App 3.1.8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valentín Tx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816358 ft

Mexico

Hola a todos.
Actualizar Phantom 3 Advanced e instalar la aplicación 3.1.8 en mi Android Xiaomi Mi S5 Plus. Con estas modificaciones el drone funciona bien y es estable, pero después de un par de vuelos, la aplicación vuelve a la versión anterior (3.1.5) y el drone está bloqueado en el modo Beginner, hasta que desinstale y vuelva a instalar el 3.1.8 y yo ingresar de nuevo.
¿Qué debo hacer para que esto no suceda?
Espero que puedan ayudarme.

Saludos.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos.
Actualice el Phantom 3 Advanced y instala la aplicación 3.1.8 en mi android Xiaomi Mi S5 Plus. (3.1.5) and the drone se queda bloqueado en el Modo Principiante, hasta que desinstale y vuelva a instalar la 3.1 .8 y me logueo nuevamente.
Que debo hacer para no estropear
Ojalá me conoce ayudar.
Saludos.

2017-8-7
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

La aplicación no debe cambiar por sí misma. Realice un restablecimiento de fábrica y luego inicie sesión en su cuenta y realice la actualización. ¡Buena suerte!
2017-8-7
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

I am the E Posted at 2017-8-7 18:24
La aplicación no debe cambiar por sí misma. Realice un restablecimiento de fábrica y luego inicie sesión en su cuenta y realice la actualización. ¡Buena suerte!

Hello
Should the factory reset be on the Phantom?
How do I do it?
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry, I don't understand Spanish, just tried Google translate. Is the drone restricted? Have you signed into the APP? Try to reinstall the APP, then sign in it. if it is the same, please try to restart the drone and APP for several times. Besides, please make sure you have the latest APP version, and the beginner mode is disabled.
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-8 02:02
Sorry, I don't understand Spanish, just tried Google translate. Is the drone restricted? Have you signed into the APP? Try to reinstall the APP, then sign in it. if it is the same, please try to restart the drone and APP for several times. Besides, please make sure you have the latest APP version, and the beginner mode is disabled.

Good morning Diana.
I installed the 3.1.8 app on my Xiaomi Mi s5 Plus and everything was fine. The problem is that after a couple of flights, the app spontaneously returns to version 3.1.5 and the drone goes into beginner mode.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Valentín Tx Posted at 2017-8-8 04:13
Good morning Diana.
I installed the 3.1.8 app on my Xiaomi Mi s5 Plus and everything was fine. The problem is that after a couple of flights, the app spontaneously returns to version 3.1.5 and the drone goes into beginner mode.

Have you tried to delete the APP from your phone, then install it again? You can go to DJI official website to scan the QR code to download it.
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-8 04:42
Have you tried to delete the APP from your phone, then install it again? You can go to DJI official website to scan the QR code to download it.

Every time I want to fly the drone, I have to uninstall 3.1.5 and reinstall 3.1.8.
But as I mention, after a short time the previous one returns spontaneously.
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-8 04:42

In the official website I only find the QR code for version 3.1.5 and I need 3.1.8 for it to work
2017-8-8
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Valentín Tx Posted at 2017-8-8 05:26
Every time I want to fly the drone, I have to uninstall 3.1.5 and reinstall 3.1.8.
But as I mention, after a short time the previous one returns spontaneously.

Before uninstall the app force stop and clear cache in Applications manager  then uninstall and restart your phone and install new app.
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

G_Sig Posted at 2017-8-8 05:40
Before uninstall the app force stop and clear cache in Applications manager  then uninstall and restart your phone and install new app.

I'll follow your advice.
Thank you.
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

G_Sig Posted at 2017-8-8 05:40

Hello again
Problem solved!!
Thank you very much for your contribution
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

Valentín Tx Posted at 2017-8-8 05:35
In the official website I only find the QR code for version 3.1.5 and I need 3.1.8 for it to work

Hello again
Problem solved!!
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

Valentín Tx Posted at 2017-8-7 18:40
Hello
Should the factory reset be on the Phantom?
How do I do it?

Hello again
Problem solved!!
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

I am the E Posted at 2017-8-7 18:24

Hello again
Problem solved!!
2017-8-8
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

Hello again Problem solved!! Thank you very much for your contribution
2017-8-8
Use props