Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GPS Position NoMatch
1401 8 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

I guess I'm little paranoid now when comes to flying Spark. I'm flying very close in vlos. I'm checkong my logs after each flight. Today I noticed that I had GPS Position NoMatch. Is this a reason to be concerned? Besides that message I had no issues with flying and no wornings besides high wind velocity.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/09GGW2O1VL96VS8SGHXK/
2017-8-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

This is a common problem, always comes in batches of 5/6 , it's not a problem, but I have asked dji on many occasions to explain what this is no response. So I figure it's some young dji software engineer who slipped it in there and probably doesn't know why. But I would like an answer.
2017-8-8
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-8 07:37
This is a common problem, always comes in batches of 5/6 , it's not a problem, but I have asked dji on many occasions to explain what this is no response. So I figure it's some young dji software engineer who slipped it in there and probably doesn't know why. But I would like an answer.

Thank you! Yes. It would be nice to know what this and some other errors mean. I hope someone from DJI will tell you.
2017-8-8
Use props
Michael Stoute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3495003 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have it with my phantom 4 Pro as well.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Where did you find this message? Was it popping up on the DJI GO 4 app? Could you please provide us with the screenshot of the message if it popped up on the app?
2017-8-8
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-8 23:56
Where did you find this message? Was it popping up on the DJI GO 4 app? Could you please provide us with the screenshot of the message if it popped up on the app?

It was not popping up in DJI  go app. It is only visible in my flight log.
2017-8-9
Use props
NdFeB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85013 ft

Same here,happens sometimes and it is only visible in the flight log, but it can be found in almost all dji drones flight logs, some people say that it's nothing important but so far I have not seen any official explanation from dji
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Monochrome Posted at 2017-8-9 00:41
It was not popping up in DJI  go app. It is only visible in my flight log.

So you saw it when you used Phantomhelp to review the flight log, right? If so, you can contact our support via email, they will help to check the flight records and flight data.  
2017-8-13
Use props
SCOMOR
New

Australia

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/BEUZ872K6PNO7WMBSMB3/#
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules