Poor customer service
526 5 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d0cf960
New
Flight distance : 103852 ft
United States

I've been having the same issue many others have been having with customer support. I sent my drone for repairs due to a malfunction and yep, they want me to pay for damages caused by a malfunction that was not my fault. I've spoken to them several times and every time they tell me they'll let me know something the next day. I've spoken to two supervisors and they don't want me to talk to their manager. So tired of this bs. What can I do!!! I talked to them again today and they said call back tomorrow.
2017-8-8
Use props
fans3d0cf960
New
Flight distance : 103852 ft
United States

Poor customer service

I've been having the same issue many others have been having with customer support. I sent my drone for repairs due to a malfunction and yep, they want me to pay for damages caused by a malfunction that was not my fault. I've spoken to them several times and every time they tell me they'll let me know something the next day. I've spoken to two supervisors and they don't want me to talk to their manager. So tired of this bs. What can I do!!! I talked to them again today and they said call back tomorrow.
2017-8-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Talk to one of the admins.  They are better than anyone else to get results from
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the trouble you have been caused, I've informed our appropriate team to look into this case, will escalate this case and make it clear, hope it can be sorted out shortly!
2017-8-8
Use props
moses the almos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153766 ft

United States

I have 2 inspire 1's - 1 inspire 3 - 3 phantom 3's and a phantom 4. and I will never buy another dji product again!! cs is worst iv ever dealt with, every update either doesn't work or makes my birds less than they were! loved dji when I got my first bird, a vision. I own over 70 drones and dji has  just  been a waste of my money lately!!
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

moses the almos Posted at 2017-8-10 09:47
I have 2 inspire 1's - 1 inspire 3 - 3 phantom 3's and a phantom 4. and I will never buy another dji product again!! cs is worst iv ever dealt with, every update either doesn't work or makes my birds less than they were! loved dji when I got my first bird, a vision. I own over 70 drones and dji has  just  been a waste of my money lately!!

Sorry for the experience with our products and customer service. We would appreciate if you could post the issues that you encountered after firmware update, we would love to help.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules