Current Events---News---Anything That Flies
1484 21 2015-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

According to the latest reports---the plane crash in the French Alps was a deliberate act by the co-pilot.

Can someone please explain to me how someone can be that evil? Because I can't understand it...
2015-3-26
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Normal people cannot understand, only the disturbed and evil ones can.
2015-3-26
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Tweety P2V2H33D Posted at 2015-3-27 06:45
Have they got that from the the BBVR?

Guy

Yes the pilot can heard knocking and beating on the door trying to get into the cockpit. Copilot set autopilot to an altitude of 100 feet, the minimum value.
2015-3-26
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-27 06:44
Normal people cannot understand, only the disturbed and evil ones can.

Police detectives will tell you that when they investigate some horrific crime, they want to try and think like the perpetrator. But realize that they can't really think like them.
2015-3-26
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

It's beyond my understanding........it's been suggested that possibly something happened to him after the pilot left the cockpit....they'll probably never find out.
2015-3-26
Use props
adrianjacobs
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Some airlines operate a "always 2 staff in the cockpit at all times" I reckon the rest will be doing that now
2015-3-27
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

Not evil but a chemical imbalance in the brain.  Very sad and possibly preventable.  Hopefully new procedures will be put in place.
2015-3-27
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Raybro Posted at 2015-3-27 09:54
It's beyond my understanding........it's been suggested that possibly something happened to him afte ...

The investigators said they could hear normal breathing right up to impact in the cockpit.
2015-3-27
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-28 10:03
The investigators said they could hear normal breathing right up to impact in the cockpit.

Well, it just occurred to me that normal breathing isn't actually normal, is it?  I mean, I'd be crapping my pants and hyperventilating and God knows what else.  Still, they seem pretty certain it was intentional. I keep hoping they'll discover it was an accident; a malfunction combined with a medical emergency...
2015-3-27
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

birdfolk5555 Posted at 2015-3-28 10:25
Well, it just occurred to me that normal breathing isn't actually normal, is it?  I mean, I'd be c ...

Lets hope, but someone bent on suicide is normally pretty calm.  The suicide bombers just sat there in the car grinning when they pushed the button and dissected themselves.
2015-3-27
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-28 10:03

Turns out he lost his girl and almost got kicked out of flight school......it's an example of today's society. It's life....the ups and downs. Now days they shoot up schools, fly planes into mountains.....crazy
2015-3-27
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Raybro Posted at 2015-3-28 11:13
Turns out he lost his girl and almost got kicked out of flight school......it's an example of toda ...

It's so sad he had to take anyone with him.
2015-3-27
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-28 11:14
It's so sad he had to take anyone with him.

Yep.the young man was living a dream. Young, piloting an A321, had his whole life ahead of him.
2015-3-27
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Raybro Posted at 2015-3-28 11:22
Yep.the young man was living a dream. Young, piloting an A321, had his whole life ahead of him.

See the world for free and they provide the transportation and pay on top of all that.
2015-3-27
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

I guess a pilot's license doesn't guarantee responsible behavior.
They want us to get a pilot's license to fly a drone? I don't want to be associated with those kooks...
2015-3-27
Use props
davidw1963
lvl.2

United States

I remember when there used to be 3 people in Cockpit. the 3rd being a "Navigator". I guess technoligy took over his job in form of GPS.
2015-3-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

davidw1963@att. Posted at 2015-3-28 19:46
I remember when there used to be 3 people in Cockpit. the 3rd being a "Navigator". I guess technolig ...

The navigator is now the computer.
2015-3-28
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

C-Span is airing a subcommittee meeting on drones right now. I think the same meeting was on a few days ago, too.
I just learned about the six UAS  (unmanned aerial systems) test sites.
It looks like many people are actively working on integrating drones into the national airspace system.
2015-3-28
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

he had probably problems with his eyes as well and that would cost him his job and he was in a depression. Those things happen alot in our brutal society because everybody want to be the best, have the nicest girlfriend etc.. The society build up pressure on ppl, imagine this guy with alot of friends had to post on his facebook site that he lost his dream job because of depression or an eye problem. Maybe some of his "friends" would have never called him again. Its the pressure of the system. This guy worked as a steward all the years before he got his pilot license, sounds like a dream for him and many ppl to became co Pilot afterwards. I wouldnt describe ppl with serious depression  as "evil", more like he wasnt in the cockpit of his own mind. Such things will happen again, there is no way to prevent it. The press should leave the parents alone, i guess the family have to leave the city now and sell the house.
2015-3-28
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

"He wasnt in the cockpit of his own mind."
Then who was?
2015-3-28
Use props
grangerfx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

This will be the example used when they get rid of human pilots entirely. There have been several crashes over the past few years that could have been avoided with autonomous planes. Of course we have no idea how many crashes were avoided due to the skill of human pilots. I fully expect to find passengers sitting where the pilots do now in another decade or so. It should be a nice view.
2015-3-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

grangerfx@gmail Posted at 2015-3-29 12:55
This will be the example used when they get rid of human pilots entirely. There have been several cr ...

I'll probably have my own wings before that happens.
2015-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules