Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Warranty?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whats Real Life
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211880 ft

United Kingdom

Hi people.

I purchased a refurbished Phantom 3 from Scan.co.uk and i'm just wondering if DJI standard warranty will still be in effect? The Phantom was originally purchased by the first owner back in March and was sent back due to a compass error.

Also, how do I change the Phantoms name? I can't find it in the DJI app, i'm using a Samsung S5 for that.

Thanks.

2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The standard warranty will not be affected if you bought it from others within warranty period. As for changing the Phantom name, you can find it in General settings>Device Name.
2017-8-9
Use props
Whats Real Life
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, will have a look at the change of name, but i've searched again and again.
2017-8-10
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

go and link up your AC first......open ur app........den follow...** Just go to Settings>General Settings>Device Name and set the new desired name.**
2017-8-10
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

Whats Real Life Posted at 2017-8-10 01:32
Thanks for the reply, will have a look at the change of name, but i've searched again and again.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-62513-1-1.html
seems it has a thread on this...do take a look..hope these helps.....cheers and happy flying~
2017-8-10
Use props
Whats Real Life
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It appears it doesn't work on Android, I have no option for it. Thanks though.

2017-8-10
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

Whats Real Life Posted at 2017-8-10 02:25
It appears it doesn't work on Android, I have no option for it. Thanks though.

[view_image]

Do u see ... At the last row of the device option..have u clixk it to expand the bottom extra option?
2017-8-10
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

Btw..I changes it using Android phone...asus..weird tat or don't works on others???
2017-8-10
Use props
Whats Real Life
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not sure, I have a few friends with iPads with Phantoms, i'll just use one of their iPads to change it. Cheers guys!
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules