Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Active Track
838 5 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3c3673db
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

I know Active Track is designed to follow a moving object, but if you draw the box around a stationary one (which in the manual they actually do...two trees) and then move the drone around the target, will the drone rotate and the gimbal move to keep the target centered?  My Dronie mode still does not climb but if I could Active Track to my subject and back out away and climb manually, I could get the same effect and also get 4K.  I also want to move laterally from a distance...would the drone rotate as it's moved laterally to keep the target centered? This would be like Circle mode to some extent.  Thanks
2017-8-9
Use props
fans3c3673db
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

Comment please...
2017-8-9
Use props
LouisP
Captain
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I don't know. I will have to try it next time I fly.  That would be a great feature.  But, I think that moving the sticks cancels any active flight modes.
2017-8-9
Use props
ps01
Captain
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Yes, it will
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It can be used if the subject can be recognized. You can pull the sliding bar on the screen to start circle flying for the subject when you use Active Track.
2017-8-15
Use props
Thor1
First Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

you could always just try it. there's absolutely no risk.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules