What is lens calibration for osmo plus ?
3064 7 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4fc6c3f3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20390 ft
Serbia

What is lens calibration for osmo plus on new update DJI Go ?

2017-8-9
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is this perhaps to fix the infinity focus blurry problem( like this https://forum.dji.com/thread-104751-1-1.html )?
Any DJI reps know for sure?
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It is a new feature with Osmo+, please pay attention to the future firmware release in our website.
2017-8-9
Use props
iardab
lvl.1
Russia

I hope the new firmware update will fix the blurry video problem. Will it be released this week, Mindy?
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

iardab Posted at 2017-8-10 04:37
I hope the new firmware update will fix the blurry video problem. Will it be released this week, Mindy?

Sorry, I don't have the estimate date either, you won't wait too long.
2017-8-10
Use props
fans23ea42c4
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-10 23:31
Sorry, I don't have the estimate date either, you won't wait too long.

I have owned the osmo plus for a YEAR now.  The focus problem has caused me to mess up several shoots costing me money. With 720 view you cant tell if its in focus all the time when shooting fast moving objects.  So its been way to long  already Mindy. I don't understand why DJI thinks its ok to sell equipment that is not ready for release.  DJI has no respect for its customers its all about the money.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans23ea42c4 Posted at 2017-9-21 05:52
I have owned the osmo plus for a YEAR now.  The focus problem has caused me to mess up several shoots costing me money. With 720 view you cant tell if its in focus all the time when shooting fast moving objects.  So its been way to long  already Mindy. I don't understand why DJI thinks its ok to sell equipment that is not ready for release.  DJI has no respect for its customers its all about the money.

We have released the new firmware to improve the quality of infinite focus. Have you updated the firmware?
2017-9-21
Use props
Yusuf
lvl.1

Iraq

Full Name: yusuf riyadh shaker
Email address: Yusufalbaghdady93@gmail.com
Phone Number:9647714490779
Full Address: Baghdad - Madaen - near the school Zubair
Product: OSMO +
Fault Description: Click here to re-energize the dome, green light and the sound of a peephole
Date of Purchase: 7-1-2017
Dealer: Professional Photography Equipment

Hello
I'm Yusuf from Iraq - a cameraman
Use your products, including osmo +
But yesterday I worked automatic calibration and appeared to take the directions left and right and up and down and followed all the instructions on the sheep, including the position of the device vertical position and the surface of the straight and did not turn it off until completion - after the completion of the device work restart and surprised the emergence of a message on the screen in the mobile app Click here To activate the camera and turn off the camera did not appear filming with the presence of the sound of Bim intermittent and green light intermittent when the pressure and stop the work of the stick
Directions and conversion button for Salafi When the message is pressed, the head starts rotating and the standby mode returns as it was ..

I ask you to help me and identify the defect or action required - and today I searched for a maintenance center for your products in Iraq, specifically Baghdad, and I did not find - I hope you help me because I bought it two days ago

I will send you a picture of the message appearing on the screen from within the application with the video files of the two uploaded on YouTube and I will put links here ..

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

Attachment(s)
photo_2018-01-08_12-37-54 (2).jpg
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules