DJI Care Refresh- 5 Stars
597 1 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans35860b1f
lvl.1

United States

I just got my Mavic Pro back today after having it repaired under the Care Refresh warranty.  I crashed it, due to my error, and it was replaced without any issues at all. The whole process was amazing. I was instantly emailed a return label after submitting an online request. Then I was sent an email as an update during every step of the process. I received one saying it was received, then after it was inspected, and after the repair was estimated (would have been $377 if not under warranty), then repaired, and shipped.  The whole process from shipping off to receiving back took about 10 days.  I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, and I was able to ship it to right here in California, so it only took 1 day, each direction. Wow, DJI, you rocked it.  Best warranty service Ive ever had through any company.  You just insured that my next drone purchase will also be DJI. A million thank you's!
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, we will keep improving our products and customer service.
Enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules