Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has UPS lost your Mavic?
3016 17 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

{:4_142:}
Hi, mine was lost when I sent it to repair using Dji care refresh.

As it never arrived to dji facilities,  first I was told by DJI  that they would conduct the investigation with UPS and after UPS accept they lost it I was asked to conduct the claim process by miself. Seems to be that even it was not my choice to use UPS I have to made then move.

Now UPS is not giving me information on the progress of my claim because despite the fact that was the shipper, dji is who paid for the return label.

It's been more than 2 months calling both parties  and I don't have a clear solution.

Dji says is UPS liability and I am in the middle of both parts negligence to respond for my drone.  I already sent documents for the UPS claim, but now I don't know any news.

Have anyone had a similar experience?  How can it be solved?

IMG_4191.PNG
IMG_4192.PNG
IMG_4193.PNG
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience.
Sorry that the third screenshot is too blurry and small to be check. Would you please post again?
Besides, please provide us your case number, I will escalate your concern to local team to follow up and get it addressed for you as soon as possible. Thanks.
2017-8-9
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi Mindy, I have sent this to support. But all I got is patience request, which will you understand is not easy after so much time.
My case is CAS-660634-R2F6F9
IMG_4191.PNG
IMG_4194.PNG
2017-8-10
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I will try again.
IMG_4195.PNG
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Francisco,I sympathize with your situation and understand your frustration, very sorry about it. Your case has been reported to the designated department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you for details later, hope it will be solved soon.
2017-8-10
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Thanks Mindy!
As I bought a new Mavic I was told I could transfer de djicare refresh to it. I wrote to djicare@dji.com but I has not had answer. Could you help me with that?
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansee420bc7 Posted at 2017-8-10 20:00
Thanks Mindy!
As I bought a new Mavic I was told I could transfer de djicare refresh to it. I wrote to djicare@dji.com but I has not had answer. Could you help me with that?

No problem, I will contact them to help you out as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-10
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

I really apreciate it. Because of that I haven't start using my new drone.
2017-8-11
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi. Today I checked on UPS web and the payment has been done yesterday to DJI.   No one has written me to coordinate the way I will have my money back.
IMG_4202.PNG
2017-8-11
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Mindy, one question, should I still wait until Dji transfer my Dji Care agreement to my new drone to start using it?   I wrote in the 48 hour window but still waiting.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansee420bc7 Posted at 2017-8-11 15:18
Mindy, one question, should I still wait until Dji transfer my Dji Care agreement to my new drone to start using it?   I wrote in the 48 hour window but still waiting.

I'm so sorry that you haven't got the reply yet, would you please wait for two more days, because it 's weekend at the moment, we apologize  sincerely for the inconvenience caused.
2017-8-11
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Thanks Mony, but should I wait to use the new drone?
2017-8-12
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Sorry, Mindy
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansee420bc7 Posted at 2017-8-12 06:16
Thanks Mony, but should I wait to use the new drone?

Do not use it at this moment please, since today is Sunday now, we'll escalate this with DJI care team, ask them to reply you on Monday.
2017-8-13
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi Mindy,  mi dji care transfer was successful. Thanks for your help.  How ever, it is 3 months now and even when UPS paid DJI (I have evidence), no one in DJI answer me how i will have my money back.  It is very frustrating, I wrote another desperate mai to support. Last time I made a phone call, I was told that I should wait 4 days to get an answer... it was 2 weeks ago.   Please help me.
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansee420bc7 Posted at 2017-8-27 19:40
Hi Mindy,  mi dji care transfer was successful. Thanks for your help.  How ever, it is 3 months now and even when UPS paid DJI (I have evidence), no one in DJI answer me how i will have my money back.  It is very frustrating, I wrote another desperate mai to support. Last time I made a phone call, I was told that I should wait 4 days to get an answer... it was 2 weeks ago.   Please help me.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I have escalated the case again to local team, please wait patiently for the reply, thanks.
2017-8-27
Use props
fansadb608c9
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI really have the worse customer services, my drone has been lost/stolen since the 05/01/2018 and its now 13/02/2018, i call up and all i get is they are investigating it, again i need to use my drone for work and DJI have wasted my time and money, i would advice people to stay clear. Why use UPS if they constantly give problems.
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansadb608c9 Posted at 2018-2-13 05:00
DJI really have the worse customer services, my drone has been lost/stolen since the 05/01/2018 and its now 13/02/2018, i call up and all i get is they are investigating it, again i need to use my drone for work and DJI have wasted my time and money, i would advice people to stay clear. Why use UPS if they constantly give problems.

Sir, I have replied you there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-122953-1-1.html, please keep us on that post, thanks for your cooperation.
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules