Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware update? should I return P3P?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lasernerd
lvl.1
United States

I just received my P3P,I am now a little scared to fly now with all the talk about the new firmware update..Thinking about returning it.
2017-8-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just be careful and take it slow, one step at a time, and you'll be fine.
2017-8-10
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Fly it with the supplied firmware. You do not want or need to upgrade until such time they resolve all the issues.
2017-8-10
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Mike Mas Posted at 2017-8-10 07:57
Fly it with the supplied firmware. You do not want or need to upgrade until such time they resolve all the issues.

Had no problems with updating the FW, just follow the Official DJI tutorial video, the problem comes afterwards, you will have to know how to link the A/C with the remote controller also follow DJI official video for linking the A/C with the R/C.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

If no error message pop up in APP, there will be no need to update the firmware. And please refer the tutorial video when you update:

2017-8-12
Use props
BadMo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26017 ft
United States

I wish I could still return mine!!!  I getting an Autel Robotics X-Star Premium, since I won't sell the P3P with issues, at least I can fly during the months it seems to take DJI to solve firmware issues...
2017-8-16
Use props
BadMo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26017 ft
United States

I wish I could still return mine!!!  I getting an Autel Robotics X-Star Premium, since I won't sell the P3P with current firmware issues, at least I can fly something during the months it seems to take DJI to solve them...
2017-8-16
Use props
SRF44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137211 ft
United States

No need to update, just fly it! If you're new to UAVs start in beginner mode, follow the tutorials and have fun. If you're on Android, make sure you use the older version of DJIGO v3.8.1. DJIGO v3.10.1 will almost force you to download the new FW. You can find APK files online of older versions of DJI GO app. I don't use any Apple products so I don't know how your P3P will respond running an iOS device.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules