Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone tried latest iOS update 3.1.14
1056 5 2017-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83467363
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463812 ft
Canada

have been having issue losing map view on go app ver 3.1.13 when it's connected to wifi.
If I exit app and go back in when wifi connected I get a grey screen on map view (even with "cache map" enabled, and I then have to uninstall and reinstall app to get maps back.
Seems to be issue with ver 3.1.13 of go
Wondering if anyone has tried this latest version yet and if so how's it working?

2017-8-10
Use props
ifonline
lvl.2
United States

I can't speak to how it works with the Phantom, but I can report issues with 3.1.14 on iOS: http://forum.dji.com/thread-108430-1-1.html
2017-8-10
Use props
fans89ed5e91
New
Flight distance : 36007 ft
United States

I downloaded 3.1.14 update yesterday and it is NOT working well for me.  I took my drone out and flew it where I normally fly it and everything seemed to work fine.  When the low battery came in I landed the drone and put in another battery and continued to fly.  Much to my surprise it would only let me go to 100 ft high and 100 ft away from me, acting as if it is in the Beginner Mode.  I checked the settings and the beginner mode was off.

When I called DJI they said to uninstall the App and reinstall the App.  I did this and then flew my drone again, same issue.  It flew fine with first battery but when I put another battery in to continue flying I could only go 100 ft up and 100 ft away.  I called DJI again and they are telling me it is my aircraft and I was telling them that I had no issues until I installed version 3.1.14 yesterday.  They said their engineers have verified that the App is not the issue and I strongly disagreed.  They are telling me that I need to send it in so that they can figure out the problem.  I told them that the problem was their latest update no matter what their engineers said.

Bottom line is that if I want to fly and use several batteries up that I can uninstall the App and reinstall it and then I can use another battery.  Very disappointed with their lack of being able to listen to their customers.
2017-8-11
Use props
Rene klaassen
New

Netherlands

fans89ed5e91 Posted at 2017-8-11 18:23
I downloaded 3.1.14 update yesterday and it is NOT working well for me.  I took my drone out and flew it where I normally fly it and everything seemed to work fine.  When the low battery came in I landed the drone and put in another battery and continued to fly.  Much to my surprise it would only let me go to 100 ft high and 100 ft away from me, acting as if it is in the Beginner Mode.  I checked the settings and the beginner mode was off.

When I called DJI they said to uninstall the App and reinstall the App.  I did this and then flew my drone again, same issue.  It flew fine with first battery but when I put another battery in to continue flying I could only go 100 ft up and 100 ft away.  I called DJI again and they are telling me it is my aircraft and I was telling them that I had no issues until I installed version 3.1.14 yesterday.  They said their engineers have verified that the App is not the issue and I strongly disagreed.  They are telling me that I need to send it in so that they can figure out the problem.  I told them that the problem was their latest update no matter what their engineers said.

I have the same problem after downloading 3.1.14
Waiting for answer ftom dji
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

How about the built-in map of IOS? Could you search the current location via the IOS map? Also, please tell me which type of your drone, mobile and the IOS version, we will look into it.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans89ed5e91 Posted at 2017-8-11 18:23

After re-installing the APP, I would recommend you to login your DJI Account to check whether the limitation remains. If no helps, please PM me your DJI Account and flight records, I'd like to check.
2017-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules