Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LED code
2092 6 2015-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kontakt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23596 ft
Germany

Hi there,

does anybody know what the LED color code in this video (after initial start sequence) stands for? Couldn't find anything in the manual.

Naza m v2 latest firmware.

it won't recognize my PMU and attached GPS and BTU anymore...When I plug the gps into EXP-Port directly it will be recognised.
Already changed PMU and BTU unit with brand new one...

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-25 um 18.00.52.png
2015-3-27
Use props
joe
lvl.4

United States

I really could not tell from the video what colors the LED was blinking.  Perhaps if you describe the order and timing of the colors it might help us.
2015-3-30
Use props
kontakt
lvl.1
Germany

starts with the regular initialization colors and then keeps on blinking two times yellow...
2015-3-30
Use props
joe
lvl.4

United States

Two yellow normally means you are in Attitude mode and the throttle stick is not a center.
But your issue with the other system components not being seen is a issue.
If the GPS is not seen it will default to Attitude mode.
If you have a normal third party transmitter your throttle probably does not self center and hence the 2 blinks rather than one.

As for why the GPS and PMU are not recognized not sure.  Seems GPS must be OK.  If you plug just PMU in what happens?
Have you tried reloading firmware.
2015-3-31
Use props
kontakt
lvl.1
Germany

Hmm successfully tried reloading firmware (latest) to Flightcontroller, didn't help.
PMU with/without GPS not recognized.
Throttle stick in centre position -> Led blinks yellow once (not in centre blinks yellow twice)

Maybe the Flightcontroller is faulty, as I swapped PMU with brand new one already.
The BTU Unit still has a constant red led. Also swapped with a brand new BTU-unit already. No change..

Also redone the wiring again. It still won't recognize the PMU.
2015-4-7
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

I suspect a faulty PMU.
2015-4-13
Use props
kontakt
lvl.1
Germany

I ended up getting the Naza replaced under warranty and also changed the pmu, which sorted it out.
2015-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules