Firmware Update?
1274 9 2017-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sofive0218
New
United States

I am trying to update a new Inspire 1 V2.0. The AC has been updating for an hour and a half now. I checked the txt file on the SD card which says updating Success... but, the date is incorrect and also the rear lights on the AC is still flashing red, blue, green with some sort of noise coming from the AC body area, not the propeller motors as would indicate a problem.Does anyone has any idea what might be going on with my AC now?
Thanks in advance
2017-8-11
Use props
sofive0218
New
United States

I just realized the noise was the beeps coming from the camera, which meant the update was complete. Not sure why the date shows 2013 though on the txt file.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sofive, the date in the TXT file is not correct, please roll down your mouse to the last one and check the status.
What does that noise sound like? Is that possible to post a short video here?
2017-8-11
Use props
sofive0218
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 22:20
Sofive, the date in the TXT file is not correct, please roll down your mouse to the last one and check the status.

Also, I will try to post a picture of the AC status on the DJI Go App that also shows problems
2017-8-12
Use props
sofive0218
New
United States

2017-8-12
Use props
sofive0218
New
United States

RE: Firmware Update?

Added pic of the AC Status
Inspire 1 Errors after firware update1.jpg
2017-8-12
Use props
sofive0218
New
United States

Inspire V2.0 Zenmuse X3
Inspire 1 Firmware v1.10.1.40
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sofive0218 Posted at 2017-8-12 17:24
Inspire V2.0 Zenmuse X3
Inspire 1 Firmware v1.10.1.40

This ''dd-dd-dd... '' sound means it is detecting the firmware, have you deleted or formatted the SD card after firmware finished updating?
The indicator means the aircraft is initializing, please calibrate IMU in Main Controller Settings--Advanced Settings--Sensor.
2017-8-14
Use props
sofive0218
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-14 00:17
This ''dd-dd-dd... '' sound means it is detecting the firmware, have you deleted or formatted the SD card after firmware finished updating?
The indicator means the aircraft is initializing, please calibrate IMU in Main Controller Settings--Advanced Settings--Sensor.

Yes, firmware was deleted  and card formatted. It will not let me calibrate the IMU. I have tried multiple times.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sofive0218 Posted at 2017-8-14 04:02
Yes, firmware was deleted  and card formatted. It will not let me calibrate the IMU. I have tried multiple times.

The latest firmware of aircraft is V01.11.01.50, you didn't update to the latest version.
Please unplug the 8 pin wire between the damping plate and aircraft and plug in again as APP mentioned.
Please bring the aircraft to open area with strong GPS signal, calibrate the compass firstly and then IMU.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules