Still having "Signal Lost"
1021 9 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 254347 ft
Argentina

I changed from CE to FCC mode, I have the firmware updated, the app updated and.. still having "signal lost". The antenna position is right, battery full charge, IMU calibrated, Compas Calibrated...
I'm really dissapoint about this drone.
I hope someday DJI engineers read this and bring a solution
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do you have the live feed? How about the flashing backward LEDs? I would recommend you to link RC and check:

2017-8-12
Use props
JDW
New
Flight distance : 23356 ft

Malta

How and why did you change from CE mode to FCC mode?
I have similar issues.
2017-8-13
Use props
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-12 18:43
Do you have the live feed? How about the flashing backward LEDs? I would recommend you to link RC and check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqYn5a5cT0

I don't know what "live feed" is..
Well the lights are ok, Green when it's ready to fly, - Yellow and finally red.. nothing unusual.. I relinked the RC also.
As told you, sometimes the distance is fine, and sometimes at 60meters hight, and 80meters of distance, goes wrong, in the same place, same hour..
2017-8-13
Use props
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Argentina

JDW Posted at 2017-8-13 00:13
How and why did you change from CE mode to FCC mode?
I have similar issues.

There're many youtube tutorials..
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chechoaccietto Posted at 2017-8-13 15:15
Well the lights are ok, Green when it's ready to fly, - Yellow and finally red.. nothing unusual.. I relinked the RC also.
As told you, sometimes the distance is fine, and sometimes at 60meters hight, and 80meters of distance, goes wrong, in the same place, same hour..

I mean the live video. It sounds very strange as the issue happened in the same place randomly. Could you check this tutorial video and confirm the antenna position?

2017-8-16
Use props
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-16 02:10
I mean the live video. It sounds very strange as the issue happened in the same place randomly. Could you check this tutorial video and confirm the antenna position?

https://youtu.be/P7M9JtfVwQE

Well.. yes the antenna is in the correct position, I always check that. Thanks
2017-8-17
Use props
GordonWT 7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38409 ft
United Kingdom

chechoaccietto Posted at 2017-8-17 12:21
Well.. yes the antenna is in the correct position, I always check that. Thanks

Today my drone started playing up. When I got to about 60m high the video cut out.  I landed the drone and rebooted it and then I kept getting warnings saying that I had reached limit of 30m. Landed and checked settings...all OK. Switched to flight mode on iPhone and then connected to Phantom. Warnings stopped but once again at 60m height the video cut off
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chechoaccietto Posted at 2017-8-13 15:15

How about changing to another location without interference? Same things?
2017-8-19
Use props
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-19 03:23
How about changing to another location without interference? Same things?

Yes.. I went to the farm to test it.. and as I wrote above, sometimes the signal works fine, and sometimes it doesn't :/
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules