Early bird
885 3 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zamboon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1332844 ft
Zambia

I have found that I am able to go much further and the craft is much more responsive early in the morning and to a lesser extent late evening.

Why is this? Temperature, humidity, solar or radio interference..... Any ideas?  

2017-8-12
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

What are yr typical late evening weather conditions? Is Zamboon from Zambia perhaps? what country are you flying in.
2017-8-12
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

my recent research is showing that temperature and humididty do affect radio signals - trying to clarify that in this forum - not many opinions yet. if you google yr questions you will find that there are some technical pdf reports that say yes to yr question - i did not yet find any that say no.
2017-8-12
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Both are valid and possible. Supossing you are not affected by tail or front winds, solar interference can be checked on http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/, look for the estimated planetary k index. If 4 or above, expect possibility of erratic behaviour.Another factor could be temperature, i.e, air density, the colder air you fly, more air density and better sustentation.This means less rotations and lesser consumed energy/battery
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules