I'm new
731 9 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6c0f150d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all scott here from uk I am completely new to this and haven't a clue about video and photography so asking for any tips and tricks you guys might have thanks in advance
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The composition of a picture is important. It will be helpful to get a steady video if you use Tripod mode for recording. It should be a long process to get all the skills for video and picture in one's eyes, anyway, come on, practice makes perfect.
2017-8-13
Use props
fans6c0f150d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-13 02:25
The composition of a picture is important. It will be helpful to get a steady video if you use Tripod mode for recording. It should be a long process to get all the skills video and picture in one's eyes, anyway, come on, practice makes perfect.

Thanks can't get over how awesome this kit is practice makes perfect I guess
2017-8-13
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

Yeah practice but most of all just have fun.Sometimes l might take 50 photos and only get one that's worth keeping
2017-8-13
Use props
Layla
New
Singapore

Hello! I am also a newbie of the Mavic Pro from Singapore. I've received my drone and it comes together with the manual, the DJI Care Refresh card. Do I need to activate it? How would I know if it's validated? Or do I need to make any purchase/bind? I have not done anything to the drone except to charge the battery and the controller. Also, am I required to register my drone online? Please help!
2017-8-13
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

my tip would be to concentrate on learning to fly and practice as much as possible. Stay on the forum and see what other posts are about, eventually most users experiance similar issues throughout their learning curve. watch out for wind, this is a general caution - but take time to learn the specifics - read the manual - good luck
2017-8-13
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Layla Posted at 2017-8-13 03:14
Hello! I am also a newbie of the Mavic Pro from Singapore. I've received my drone and it comes together with the manual, the DJI Care Refresh card. Do I need to activate it? How would I know if it's validated? Or do I need to make any purchase/bind? I have not done anything to the drone except to charge the battery and the controller. Also, am I required to register my drone online? Please help!

Hi Layla - try to start yr own thread with yr questions.
at the moment you are wrapped up in another thread and users who could help might miss yr question under some one else heading.
2017-8-13
Use props
fans6c0f150d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you all much appreciated
IMG_3571.JPG
2017-8-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Photography is very much subjective, I would try everything in auto to begin with to see how happy you are, it's also less confusing when learning to fly as well, from there go find some very useful videos on you tube on setting up camera for manual shooting.
Your very welcome to the forum enjoy your new Mavic.
2017-8-13
Use props
Layla
New
Singapore

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-8-13 04:59
Hi Layla - try to start yr own thread with yr questions.
at the moment you are wrapped up in another thread and users who could help might miss yr question under some one else heading.

Got it! That shows how really new I am and just learnt even how to navigate the site. Thanks many
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules