Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A little advice to all users of this forum!
700 4 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P4Mano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33990 ft
Spain

After seeing many posts in this forum
I came to the conclusion that many of the problems users have It's not about bad updates or problems with the drone
But from the total lack of knowledge of how the drone, remote control or the app works
After saying this I have to say that the forum exists to solve the doubts of the users.
But we must take into account two very important things
1-Everyone should know how our Drone, RC, APP works!
    (There are many tutorials for this)
2-Describe the problem in as much detail as possible!
    (An image or a video is worth a thousand words)
The idea of this post is not to create discussion but to improve the way we can help each other!
At least that's my intention !!
GOOD FLIGHTS

2017-8-13
Use props
iFlyMyDrone.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740548 ft
United States

Because this is primarily a user support forum we hear from more of the 'negative Nellies.' I would not be surprised if anyone who is considering buying a DJI product came here prior to the purchase that they would be totally turned of by what they read here. Such is the nature of a forum that relies on other users for support.
2017-8-13
Use props
HomePoint
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nothing new, its the same on every forum for every single new product.  
Forums exist to come and find out how to resolve your problems or answer your questions that you may wish to ask.
Very rarely would anyone come and say how fantastic the product was, if they did they would get shot down by those who have problems.
2017-8-13
Use props
fans417abfbd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 434593 ft
United Kingdom

If that's the case then DJI must be working away on fixing firmware problems that don't exist. How very stupid of them.
2017-8-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The very beginning: RTFM, and RTFM again. ;-)

Then it's time to peruse the app, with a fine tooth comb.  Become familiar with all controls and user friendly parameters
The onboard flight a SIM, can be a valuable tool, to get familiar with the RC and how it feels to fly.

RedHotPoker
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules