subscribe to threads? Reply notification?
1888 12 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Guys, I know that I wilkl be notified of people replying to MY post, but sometimes I wish I was just notified of threads where I posted... Any plans to add ability to subscribe/be notified on specific threads? Is it there and I have missed it? The forumis lacking in that one function, in my opinion. Not sure what others think?
Thx.
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry, you cannot get the notification of other's threads where you responded.
2017-8-13
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

OK, at least I know i have not missed it. Please consider it, if you guys have any plans to enhance ;) Or do I need to contact support and send it in for evaluation?
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Phantomski Posted at 2017-8-13 21:05
OK, at least I know i have not missed it. Please consider it, if you guys have any plans to enhance ;) Or do I need to contact support and send it in for evaluation?

We'll forward it to our appropriate team, will take it into consideration if it is possible, thank you for your feedback.
2017-8-13
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-13 23:20
We'll forward it to our appropriate team, will take it into consideration if it is possible, thank you for your feedback.

A new year has arrived, any chance we can see this "Subscribe to thread" feature soon?

Happy New Year and thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-3
Use props
Seevee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51378 ft

United States

Agreed, email notification would be REALLY nice, even for our own threads. I see there is a Favorites in our settings, how does one save a thread to a favorite? That would help while waiting for email notification.
Seevee
St. Pete
Phantom Advanced
Beginner
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Seevee Posted at 2018-1-3 07:20
Agreed, email notification would be REALLY nice, even for our own threads. I see there is a Favorites in our settings, how does one save a thread to a favorite? That would help while waiting for email notification.
Seevee
St. Pete

Thanks for your participation. Our technicians are reviewing this request and working on it.
2018-1-3
Use props
Vulcan-XH558
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62054 ft
United Kingdom

Out of all the forums I've been a member of (stretching back to last century) , the DJI forum is by far the worst to navigate.
The front page looks professional and polished, however on entering the forum, it's a chore to locate posts, in fact it's downright attrocious.

Features I feel will improve this would be:

• Subscribe to thread option.
  • Add signatures (great for adding current set-up e.g. Drone - RC (Y/N), phone/tab, firmware etc)
  • A functioning swear filter (do a search, all the good ones are there )
  • An option to view/hide avatars.
  • The ability to donate DJI points to other members, would be a nice option.

In fact, why not have a look at some of the non-commercial sites for the DJI drones, most outshine this one.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vulcan-XH558 Posted at 2018-1-17 03:54
Out of all the forums I've been a member of (stretching back to last century) , the DJI forum is by far the worst to navigate.
The front page looks professional and polished, however on entering the forum, it's a chore to locate posts, in fact it's downright attrocious.

Vulcan, thanks for your suggestion. I'll forward to the designated team and hope they will consider these.
It is still recommended to use "site:forum.dji.com <search term>" on Google temporarily.
2018-1-17
Use props
Vulcan-XH558
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank you Susan.

A few minutes ago, I received an email notification for a reply to a thread I created.  It looks as though the team have been busy  
2018-1-19
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

same here, i just got an email for Vulcan's reply.
2018-1-19
Use props
tonyyng
lvl.3

Canada

Vulcan-XH558 Posted at 2018-1-19 03:17
Thank you Susan.

A few minutes ago, I received an email notification for a reply to a thread I created.  It looks as though the team have been busy

Same here.  It becomes tiresome in a busy thread.  There needs to be a way to turn it off.
2018-1-25
Use props
Vulcan-XH558
lvl.4
United Kingdom

tonyyng Posted at 2018-1-25 09:45
Same here.  It becomes tiresome in a busy thread.  There needs to be a way to turn it off.

Yes, choice is good.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules