Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Previous DJI GO app version
1559 8 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone out there have a link or tell me where I can get the old DJI Go app version?

Apparently NO ONE is capable of admitting that the new update has BIG problems and severly restrictes the operators from flying beyond an altitude of 30m and no further than 30m distance.

The city I live in is very small and pretty much of the entire city falls under some sort of flight path, airport and/or 5 mile radius of aircraft flying so I DO UNDERSTAND that there are specific restrictions HOWEVER, I have ALL of the needed waivers and special permissions from the needed control towers and I am limited to flying no higher than 200ft AGL which is perfectly fine by me. The problem I have is that with this new DJI Go app update I can no longer fly beyond 30m which is preventing me from being able to complete my aerial photography jobs even with all my waivers and authorizations.

ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THE OLD VERSION SO I CAN FLY AGAIN... OTHERWISE I LOSE MY BUSINESS and I become unemployeed..... And that means LAWSUIT against DJI
2017-8-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you have iTunes on your home computer, you might still have it on there.

Check to see if you have the Beginner setting turned on.

RedHotPoker

2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to re-install the APP and login your DJI account to check again. To unlock the  restricted areas, I would recommend you contact our Flysafe Team via flysafe@dji.com for further assistance.
2017-8-13
Use props
astrostar
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have the previous Android versions in my Dropbox account.  If you need any please PM me.
2017-8-14
Use props
clubhouse
lvl.1
United States

FishinTexas2015

Did you get this resolved? I have the same problem of resricted flight to 30m on my iPad, but my iPhone works fine. I haven't updated either device to the 3.1.15 DJI app, though. What is the version number on your DJI app?
2017-8-21
Use props
djiuser_Qv6SgFS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 725961 ft
Australia

astrostar Posted at 2017-8-14 04:16
I have the previous Android versions in my Dropbox account.  If you need any please PM me.

I would like the older android verions plz for p3s
2017-12-29
Use props
djiuser_Qv6SgFS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 725961 ft
Australia

My p3s is doing the same thing
2017-12-29
Use props
Bashy
Captain