Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI N3 flight controller tuning with Assistant 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1efb3bd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is not much info out there on the N3 and Assistant 2 app.

I have built a system quad 680 size using the N3 LB2 E800 3510 motors and 6020 escs (4 pck kit) and m100 tb50 as its power supply.all in all it took off and flies pretty good after setting every thing up for its maiden flight.
But now I need to tune it.
a. it drifts left and forward when rotating 360 (yaw) left or right, not just little that would be fine it really drifts.
How do I correct this or trim it up like I would with a non dji build or is there somthing not tunned correctly in the assistant app?

b. hovers nicely GPS looks like it sticks pretty well, but when I look at is it looks like it is not level, the left side is a bit lower then the right.
has to do with the above question. How to tune it.

c. DJI App, low batter warning, it keeps on landing after a few minutes saying battery is low, even though there are plenty of bars on the battery.
I beleive I have it set correctly in the assistan to give a warning @ 30% and Land 10%, the M100 tb50 is 22.2v 4500mha, should more than enough for the system.

I have pain stakenly build then with a very good center mass and everything balances out - front to back side to side.
Motors are mounted, measured and leveled flat, everything is very much spot on within fractions.

System does not have a camera attached to it or using any other preferals.See attached photos

flight test

flight test

build

build

build

build

Any suggestiong or help would be greatly appreciated, I have to build 30 of there for a company.
312UAV
Stan
I you would please send replies to me email
stan@312uav.com
Thank you in advance

2017-8-13
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

I replaced the N3 controller the motors, esc's and N3 and it works find now.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules