Still having a myriad of problems....(Help!?)
730 5 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

I received my Mavic in December 2016.     It seemed to work well for several weeks until I started having issues including:

• Abrupt stop in mid air while giving a warning beep
  • Beginning to rise without being able to stop it even if pressing down on the control stick
  • Landing uncontrollably when pushing down on the control stick when all these behaviors are occurring

These behaviors ultimately made me stop flying the Mavic for months.    I only recently begain flying again a week ago thinking that several firmware upgrades might fix it.   

It didn't.   The problems have begun again.    Did ANYONE ever get to the bottom of these issues and figure out how to fix them or what the issue was?     I really want to trust and enjoy my Mavic but I'm simply not able to at this point.   
2017-8-13
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

I also want to mention that I was having issues with the application disconnecting from the craft.    I'm going to do some more testing tomorrow when it's daylight.   
2017-8-13
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

NomadRT Posted at 2017-8-13 17:28
I also want to mention that I was having issues with the application disconnecting from the craft.    I'm going to do some more testing tomorrow when it's daylight.

Actually I'm reading about the disconnects and see that Airplane mode might help.   I recently switched from Iphone to Galaxy and I see a lot of people with non-iphones having this issue.   I'll try airplane mode tomorrow.
2017-8-13
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NomadRT Posted at 2017-8-13 17:30
Actually I'm reading about the disconnects and see that Airplane mode might help.   I recently switched from Iphone to Galaxy and I see a lot of people with non-iphones having this issue.   I'll try airplane mode tomorrow.

Go back to IOS!
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you tried to calibrate the RC sticks via DJI GO 4 APP and VPS via DJI assistant 2? Please do the calibration. If the issue persists, please contact our support and start a data analysing. Besides, for the connecting problem, please check what does the app prompt. If the app said the drone disconnected, please try to relink the drone and RC, but if the app showed disconnected, that meant the app hadn't connected to the RC, try to reconnect by rebooting the app or plugging the cable again.
2017-8-13
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-13 18:51
Had you tried to calibrate the RC sticks via DJI GO 4 APP and VPS via DJI assistant 2? Please do the calibration. If the issue persists, please contact our support and start a data analysing. Besides, for the connecting problem, please check what does the app prompt. If the app said the drone disconnected, please try to relink the drone and RC, but if the app showed disconnected, that meant the app hadn't connected to the RC, try to reconnect by rebooting the app or plugging the cable again.

I will do these things tomorrow morning.   Thanks!
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules