2196 6 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShellPhoto
lvl.1
Iran

My OSMO+ is on App version 3.1.10(626)
and Firmware version 1.5.0.90
When i started DJI App just now its telling me there is a firmware update available, but it is off a lower Version Number 1.4.0.70
This is very confusing can someone please advice
Many thanks!

2017-8-14
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

Delete App, restart phone, reinstall app, try again. If that fails, restore Osmo back to factory default. If it keeps doing it, then I'd do the update and see what happens. The worse case scenario: flash the firmware (there is an official DJI tutorial available) and then firmware update again.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

1.5.0.90 is the latest version, please reinstall the APP, the notification should disappear.
If not, please refer to Tango's suggestion, refresh the firmware with SD card.
2017-8-15
Use props
PBone
New

United States

I just received my OSMO+ and connected to my Galaxy S7. The Wifi constantly drops and the video is very glitchy, essentially unusable. I thought I may need to update the firmware so I formatted the SD card and moved the latest BIN file to the root directory reinserted card in camera but when I restart the OSMO the update does not initialize. I've tried it over a dozen times now and I'm getting frustrated. Please help!! This is the Bin file I tried (OSMO_FW_V01.10.02.60.bin)
2017-8-19
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

PBone Posted at 2017-8-19 06:39
I just received my OSMO+ and connected to my Galaxy S7. The Wifi constantly drops and the video is very glitchy, essentially unusable. I thought I may need to update the firmware so I formatted the SD card and moved the latest BIN file to the root directory reinserted card in camera but when I restart the OSMO the update does not initialize. I've tried it over a dozen times now and I'm getting frustrated. Please help!! This is the Bin file I tried (OSMO_FW_V01.10.02.60.bin)

I'm not sure about the galaxy s7. However the DJI Go app requires a lot of processing power. For instance, I use a nVidia k1 shield where nothing else is run on the tablet - basically all the tablet's processing power goes to running the DJI GO app.
You might try clearing your galaxy s7 of other apps and only try running the DJI Go app.
2017-8-19
Use props
PBone
New

United States

Thanks man but its a brand new phone. I've only got the Go 4 app and the go app on it and go 4 works fine for my magic
2017-8-19
Use props
Smaxta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9944 ft

PBone Posted at 2017-8-19 09:34
Thanks man but its a brand new phone. I've only got the Go 4 app and the go app on it and go 4 works fine for my magic

If you got installed DJI Go 4 and DJI Go apps together, you'll have an issue with connection to the Osmo+. You need to go to the apps in settings and make a force stop for DJI Go 4. Than DJI Go should run fine for Osmo.
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules