Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marlow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37316 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi,

I've got a Spreading Wings S900, A3 Flight Controller, Lightbridge 2, E1200 Propulsion system.

I used DJI ESC Assistant 1.4 and Windows 7 Pro.

Today, I upgraded all ESCs from 1.1 to 1.5. Obviously made sure, that I select the appropriate colors and propellers, as the ESC came back.

After finishing all upgrades, the ESC assistant now hangs, when trying to read out the ESC's that are set to red LED.

The ESCs that are set to green can be accessed perfectly. All ESCs seem to work perfectly, when running the motor test.

I have no other USB devices connected to the system and sure, if that was the problem, the green ones wouldn't work either.

/M
2017-8-14
Use props
sftmthd
lvl.2
United States

hi, was this ever resolved?

i have the same problem, although in my case it's one red and one green which won't connect. the other four are fine, they pop up immediately in the ESC updater. i need to change one of the LEDs from green to red, and can't do it.

i tried three different windows PCs and one mac. same result every time. as with the above, the motors arm and spin properly, but i haven't flown it yet.
2018-4-26
Use props
Marlow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37316 ft
  • >>>

Hi,
I haven't tried programming them again. The copter flies fine. Need to sit down and have a look at it again at some point.

/M
2018-4-26
Use props
sftmthd
lvl.2
United States

the problem seems intractable. i guess i’ll have to swap the arm i need to change the color of, but can’t, with another CW arm that i can change the color of!
2018-4-26
Use props
sftmthd
lvl.2
United States

helllllo DJI?
2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules