Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Changing the default language on goggles from Chinese to English?
197 6 2017-8-14 15:38:40
Franks my Dog
Beginner
Flight distance : 82761
Canada

The title says it all; how in heck do you change the default language on Goggles from Chinese to English?
My goggles just arrived, I got them connected, firmware updated, hoping that might do it...Nope. Still all Chinese in the menus
I even tried resetting factory defaults; it won't reset...
Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!
2017-8-14 15:38:40
Use props
DJI-Mark
United States

Can you reset through the menu on the Goggles?
2017-8-14 19:16:08
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

Did you find the language setting in Goggles interface? ''Confirm'' must be clicked.
2017-8-15 01:59:30
Use props
djiuser_C02iOiP
Beginner
Vietnam

the reset option is the second selection from the bottom and it will result in another menu with two choices to confirm or cancel, select the non-default selection (confirm) and the unit will reset to your desired language.
Spanish to English
2017-8-27 23:59:46
Use props
iloco34
Beginner
Flight distance : 141
France

I mistakenly put a Chinese language and I can not put the English language back. The "reset" menu does not work. I'm in the latest firmware.
How can I do?
2017-9-12 09:52:56
Use props
DJI-Mark
Canada

iloco34 Posted at 2017-9-12 09:52
I mistakenly put a Chinese language and I can not put the English language back. The "reset" menu does not work. I'm in the latest firmware.
How can I do?

Please consider what Mindy is saying about selecting the language setting then confirming.
4 days ago
Use props
DJI-Mark
Canada

iloco34 Posted at 2017-9-12 09:52
How can I do?

Please consider what Mindy is saying about selecting the language setting then confirming.
4 days ago
Use props
Advanced
Bold Text Color Picture Add Link Emoticon
Verif code Change one

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next