Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question on drone settings from my IPad?
805 5 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mojito
lvl.1
United States

My question is if I make camera and video changes on my Ipad and I change to my Iphone will the changes fallow the app or the Drone. Meaning If I have my Ipad connected to my Drone and I select MAnual camera with a cloudy white balance and when I fly next and I use my Iphone will the setting remain unchange? Im thinking about buying a mini ipad.
2017-8-15
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

As long as you made the settings when you were connected to the drone, they will remain in that setting after you switch devices.
2017-8-15
Use props
Mojito
lvl.1
United States

Thank you will look forward to it.
2017-8-15
Use props
EastyT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2017-8-15 10:46
As long as you made the settings when you were connected to the drone, they will remain in that setting after you switch devices.

Kindof off topic, but you mentioned that they would stick if you were connected when the changes were made.  Is there a way to change these and other settings while disconnected.  This would be really handy.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to do a fully pre-flight checklist in every flight, confirm that all settings have been set as you like.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EastyT Posted at 2017-8-15 11:22
Kindof off topic, but you mentioned that they would stick if you were connected when the changes were made.  Is there a way to change these and other settings while disconnected.  This would be really handy.

Most of these parameters are related with aircraft directly, I.m sorry they can't be changed when disconnected.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules